MyWetloook

Message # 2213.2.1

Subject: Hello Brilliant work, thank you and look forward to set2 [nt]

Date: Mon 10/02/03 01:58:41 GMT

Name: Zamboni gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (2213.2) Square Re: Jo May- Free Photoset

By Chlorine Addict - uu Sun 09/02/03 09:43:12 GMT

Kev,

A quick word of thanks for the free photoset.  In addition to the subject matter, which is, of course, spot in, I'd also like to say how extremely well lighted your photos are..!

In reply to Message (2213) Hello Jo May- Free Photoset

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Sun 09/02/03 06:44:56 GMT

Website: http://www.styx-photography.com/wetpages/wetpages/wetpages.html

Hi everyone. Well this week's update is a set by Jo May- as promised on the forums.

The story so far. On the Saturday Jo came to do a wetshoot, which went splendidly. We both thoroughly enjoyed the day and Jo was really pleased with the pictures and video we had produced together.

On Sunday, she rang me to say she'd like to do some more and that this time she wanted to do it for fun and because she'd like some wetlook pictures for her website and portfolio.

We arranged to shoot on the Wednesday.

On Tuesday she rang up and said she'd been out shopping that morning for clothes that would look good wet.

Wednesday arrived and Jo turned up with a red silk shirt and a white linen skirt.  As Jo was prepared to model for free I have decided to publish a set of pictures for free. Due to bandwidth restrictions (they are hi-res, large files) this will be done in 2 parts. The second part of the set will be published next week. The picture sizes are reduced slightly from what you would normally get at Styxwetworld- again this is due to bandwidth as I expect anything up to 10,000 downloads of the set.

Jo's verdict on the shoot? "How about us doing another shoot, only next time lets make it a an all day one". Can't say fairer than that, can you guys?

The results of the shoot are here to be seen- just read the text at the above page for the link

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]