Wetlook-Online

Message # 22088.4.1

Subject: Thumbs Down AOL dial-up is the pits....(I know) [nt]

Date: Thu 27/04/06 18:10:04 GMT

Name: Yeahuno us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (22088.4) Thumbs Down AOL dial-up is the pits....

By Getwet - us Thu 27/04/06 17:09:52 GMT

Even AOL broadband is slower than Roadrunner. I stopped using AOL a couple years ago and never looked back. It was okay to get started looking around the internet. It was very frustrating. After getting Roadrunner, for some dumb reason I kept AOL for email. I finally decided to stop wasting my money for AOL and went to dump 'em. But then, AOL came bundled with Roadrunner, so I kept AOL since it was now free with Roadrunner. NEVER use it though. It is so much slower (the Broadband version) than Roadrunner.
In reply to Message (22088) Angry OT but gotta get off my chest...AOL outages suck!

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 27/04/06 00:21:57 GMT

I was just on AOL dialup using the forum when suddenly everything stopped working.  Then "goodbye from America Online.  Your network connection was interrupred" or something to that effect.  When I tried to reconnect it got to step 4: 'requesting network attention".  Then it would hang up and say "network connection did not connect properly".  I called their so-called customer service.  They as always said that there was no problem on their end.  The woman led me through a bunch of bullshit menus until we got to add/remove programs-AOL connectivity.  As I have said before I am almost completely computer illiterate.  I knew the problem was NOT in my computer, but in their network.  When I asked what this would do, she said "well, we have to remove" something.  I just hung up then.  AOL seems to have periodic service outages so frequently even the cable company would be embarassed.  Most last a few hours, then it works again.  I am not going to f*** around with files on my computer that I know nothing about, when the problem is obviously their freaking network.  amazinhgly, this outage was short and I am now back on only 20  minutes later.  Does anyone else experience occasional internet service outages like this?  When i used to use the internet at the Kern County Library, they would have periodic outages.  Some days there would be signs on the door saying "no internet today system down".  Sometimes I would be on and suddenly everything would freeze up.  Does everyone just have to accept periodic internet outages like we sometimes have power and cable tv outages?  IT IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!  Especially for a tech illiterate!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.089 seconds to generate ]