MyWetloook

Message # 22088.3.1

Subject: Hello Very simple FLV trick...

Date: Fri 28/04/06 14:40:41 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Pause playback until download is complete :)
In reply to Message (22088.3) Drink Me A Message From The King Of Cheap (Me)

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Thu 27/04/06 12:56:53 GMT

Hey,

Why are you paying $25.90 per month for 56k dial-up??  I tried AOL once back when they were the only game in town, but I cancelled when the free trial was up.  Then I just gave up on internet until the library got high speed.  The only problem with that was I got some very strange looks from other people in the library.  At least it was free.

A somewhat better option is Panera Bread.  They have free wireless and that usually connects at 11.0 Mbps.  The only problem with that though is they want you to actually order food while you surf.  That's good as long as you can get the corner spot.  If you don't get the corner spot, you'll just see the same guy walk behind you thirty times pretending he's not looking over your shoulder.

Make friends with people who do have high speed.  One guy I know out of town for a few days , so he let me go over to his place and use his high speed internet.  I think he has T-1, or something like that, and it connects at 100.0 Mbps.  That rules, I can watch those YouTube videos without them stalling every two seconds!

When I simply don't have access to free high speed, I go to the truck stop.  They have really cheap high speed wireless.  That connects at 18.0 Mbps and it only cost me $149.00 for one year service.  I can go there and use it any time I want during that one year period.  

In reply to Message (22088) Angry OT but gotta get off my chest...AOL outages suck!

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 27/04/06 00:21:57 GMT

I was just on AOL dialup using the forum when suddenly everything stopped working.  Then "goodbye from America Online.  Your network connection was interrupred" or something to that effect.  When I tried to reconnect it got to step 4: 'requesting network attention".  Then it would hang up and say "network connection did not connect properly".  I called their so-called customer service.  They as always said that there was no problem on their end.  The woman led me through a bunch of bullshit menus until we got to add/remove programs-AOL connectivity.  As I have said before I am almost completely computer illiterate.  I knew the problem was NOT in my computer, but in their network.  When I asked what this would do, she said "well, we have to remove" something.  I just hung up then.  AOL seems to have periodic service outages so frequently even the cable company would be embarassed.  Most last a few hours, then it works again.  I am not going to f*** around with files on my computer that I know nothing about, when the problem is obviously their freaking network.  amazinhgly, this outage was short and I am now back on only 20  minutes later.  Does anyone else experience occasional internet service outages like this?  When i used to use the internet at the Kern County Library, they would have periodic outages.  Some days there would be signs on the door saying "no internet today system down".  Sometimes I would be on and suddenly everything would freeze up.  Does everyone just have to accept periodic internet outages like we sometimes have power and cable tv outages?  IT IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!  Especially for a tech illiterate!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]