Wetlook-Online

Message # 22085.1

Subject: Happy Re: Calvin Klein video

Date: Thu 27/04/06 22:13:00 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: Dbl7ltr@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Are you sure you are not mistaking the CK commercial for a  Zena Jeans ad? In that commercial, (circa 1979/80...as the movie "10" was popular, the girl had those Bo braids), the blonde began with a closeup on her face, then emerged. She was in skin-tight blue designer jeans by Zena and a bikini top. She had a wonderfully blase look on her face as she walked out of the water, jeans glistening. At the end of the commercial, she runs back into the water and turns with a smile to the camera. Just to show how much this commercial made an impresion on me, I even remember the jingle, lol. It goes something like this:  "Zena is you, if you're a woman, just right for you, if you're a woman...goes where it shows so it looks good....so it feels good, it's the jeans you'll be seen in, Zena ...Zena is YOU!". I recall seeing posters and ads in print showing this girl. It was as if the producers knew just what buttons they were pushing- even to a 13 yearl old like myself at the time. Quite hot! Thanks for the memories.
In reply to Message (22085) Question Calvin Klein video

By John - us Wed 26/04/06 15:13:54 GMT

Way back around 1979 (now I'm dating myself but that's the only kind of date I get these days), Calvin Klein ran ads for jeans that went like this:  It starts with a closeup of a beautiful woman's face and she's in a swimming pool.   The camera pans back slowly while the girl slowly stands up.   At some point, you see that she's in the pool wearing a bikini top and a pair of CK blue jeans.    I only saw this a couple of times before the "Christian Right" wackos had it taken off the air.    

Does anyone have this video?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]