Wetlook-Online

Message # 22082.2

Subject: Hello Re: The famous Go-Go's fountain video

Date: Wed 26/04/06 11:10:55 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The short answer to both your questions is: some people just can't leave well enough alone.

Some "bright spark" had the idea to remake/remix the original song and remake the video to go along with it. Hence the other group of girls who, with the magic of digital image manipulation, suddenly appear with the Go-Gos in the fountain.

Shots containing the mystery girls are new footage for the "fatboy slim" remake

Shots containing only the original Go-Gos are original footage for/from the original video

Shots containing both are the result of digital image processing, artificially adding new girls into the original fountain footage, demonstrating the extent to which a scene can be faked and to what lengths someone will go in their efforts to "improve" upon past works.

George Lucas may have been the vanguard, but technology has since created an army of Orwellian moving image "historians".

In reply to Message (22082) Hello The famous Go-Go's fountain video

By Sopping - us Wed 26/04/06 09:35:04 GMT

There is a good overview of one of the best wetlook videos ever made, IMO, "Our Lips are Sealed," by the Go-gos in the 1980s, here. http://www.nordstromsilverscreen.com/gogoBehind.html.

You have your choice of a "behind the scenes" look at the fountain frolic, as well as the video itself. There is something that I found to be mysterious though. There is a second convertible, a blue one, with another group of pretty girls, who also appear to end up in the fountain. They do not show up in the final video, but there are tantalizing glimpses of them in the sequences. Anyone have any ideas here?

Also, in the video I taped when it first came out show the girls coming out of the store with shopping bags. This does not seem to be in the video here. Hmmm?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]