minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 22:33:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 22073.3.1

Subject: Exclamation Re: Re: Well...the poolparty was a success...

Date: Thu 27/04/06 02:04:02 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well....It wasn't our intention to let u sit in ur room burning cd's, and cuz of that, u missed out on some great jacuzzi action. U coulda waited to do all that when u got back home. Sheesh.

And bsides, I can edit those myself. That was for v26sc3 btw on LL. Bobby's will appear via REGProductions, as he was working with Bob.  And as far as ur stuff goes, if u arranged it with Bob to be on his site, thats up to u, who hosts it.

Yup, great pizza, Hooters hot wings, and shrimp, and beer (yucko), and cheeses and great friends, and Sam being thrown in (Cigar and all) by a half dozen girls, was a site to see Happy

Among the other guests were Liquidladies, Stiff, Simone, Danni, Fallon, Awna, Destiny,Tanya, and Night Angel.

In reply to Message (22073.3) Happy Re: Well...the poolparty was a success...

By Interwet2001 - us Wed 26/04/06 23:43:36 GMT

What do you get when you bring several wetlook producers together for a weekend.  Mass confusion!  The party certainly was a success.  A few of us arrived Sunday with some of our models so we could accomplish some shoots while we were all there.  Everyone was sharing models, photos, videos.........  It was great.  There should be a BOATLOAD of new stuff coming out soon.  Wetgod/REG Productions from Detroit and the infamous Wet In Red from "near Phoenix" shot a few shower scenes with two of my new girls (InterWet2001 from St. Louis), Misty and Ashleigh.  Wet In White/YeahUno from West Virginia shot a couple of videos for which I shot his stills.  WeinerKing and Waterlogged Productions who pulled the event together there in Nashville  was extremely busy sorting out of the various mishaps that go on with a project of this calibre so I shot the stills of his new girl, Jodi that you saw in this thread.  Sorry, Steve.... I didn't have time to resize them.  I had the pictures burned to disc for Jodi, WK, and WIR within 30 minutes of the shoot.  That's even better than One Hour Photo service.  I promised WK that he could have the exclusive rights to the Jodi shoot (what the hell, he paid her, not me!!!! I guess that fair, LOL).  Wetgod and I put our heads, equipment, and bankrolls together and there will be BOTH stills and video from Misty and Ashleigh. If everyone sweet-talks Wet In White / Yeahuno, he may give us the OK to release some of the video and stills that he shot, too.

I have all the master stills here in St. Louis so if and when I get the OK to release them, I will.  As for my shoots, I will be updating my site within the next week or so.  I'll drop a post here.

If you missed this party, shame on you.  It was a blast.  Here's to good food, good friends, and good wetlook.

Cheers all.

Gregg, InterWet2001

In reply to Message (22073) Happy Well...the poolparty was a success...

By WETINRED via WK's pc - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Tue 25/04/06 21:22:37 GMT

..everybody got thrown in except me, lol. And we managed to get in some shoots b4 and after the party. Including the newest LiquidLady, Jodi, whom I know y'all will love. Everybody had a blast. Lot's of different outfits to please everyone there. Will post some pics of the shoots and some of the party when I get back home wed. nite. Hope to make this at least a yearly event, so we wanna see some more of y'all in the future Wink Smile Thx, Dan for resizing these for me.

Here's Jodi in jeans just for u, Leon, LOLOL

wir

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]