WetlookPro

Message # 22060.2

Subject: Hello Re: VCR alert

Date: Tue 25/04/06 15:12:03 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks, I hadn't known about that one, it sounds good. Alice was quite a looker (seems like a mismatch for bandleader Phil Harris, who she ended up marrying). I don't get Fox Movie Channel, but it's in the Turner Classic Movies database, so I'll watch for it there sometime.  Bad Eyes
In reply to Message (22060) Hello VCR alert

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 25/04/06 08:44:55 GMT

For vintage wetlook fans....one of the best rarely seen classic wetlook scenes will be on today at 2pm (eastern time, USA) on the Fox Moviem Channel...the 1938 film "Old Chicago" starring Alice Faye and Tyrone Power.   In one scene, there is a fire on a boat dock, and Alice is in her long white easter dress and bonnet....and another girl attempting to put out the fire, accidently throws a bucket of water all over Alice....and her dress goes all see thru and you can see right thru the dress and see she he wearing black stockings under the dress.....quite a riskee scene for 1938. Well worth saving.

BTW....another side note for you...regarding the wet dress water tank scenes first seen on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL two years ago..hosted by Tyra Banks...where several models in party dresses pose in a water tank....as you probably know, they repeated that same water tank stunt 2 months ago on the German version of that show (hosted by Heidi Klum) and in Germany's Top model, they also had models in dresses in a water tank too. What you may not be aware of is that a few weeks ago they just did ANOTHER of these shows ,...now in Norway...and in the show "Norway's Top Model"...they had another set of models in party dresses go into a water tank as well. A friend of mine in Norway kindly sent me a DVD of those scenes....and the Norwegian version appears to be much better and longer than ther German and American versions....cos in their version...the supermodel hostess of the show ALSO goes into the water tank in a dress too (something that Tyra Banks would never do in million years). When I catch up on my backlog of work, I will make a video clip from the Norway scenes...they last about 12 mins. In the meantime...I wonder if other countries like the UK or Holland or Sweden will be doing versions of that show as well.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]