WetlookPro

Message # 22044.1

Subject: Peace Man Geat sample pictures though, thanks! [nt]

Date: Mon 24/04/06 17:51:09 GMT

Name: WantingWet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (22044) Links Update - Jennifer in shaving cream in her dress.

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Mon 24/04/06 05:12:50 GMT

Over the weekend, Jennifer and I had some free time on our hands so play-time was in order!  Jennifer was still in her Sunday church clothes.  We had gotten several cans of shaving cream a while ago, saving them for the right moment.  I got them, the camera and tripod, brushed Jennifer's hair and went to get things ready outside.  Jennifer joined me and then fun began.  I covered her in shaving cream from head to toe (literally).  After she was covered, we turned on the shower to rinse her off.  She looked incredible in this dress as the foam washed down her hair and over her curves!  I also captured a few pictures of her in the hottub and then out in the yard picking up toys and then back in the shower to condition her hair.

We've put many, many photos up for everyone for free and will continue to do so; however, this set is a sale set.  If you're not interested, stay tuned and we'll be doing lot more free stuff.  We decided to sell this set for a couple reasons.

1- to support our site.

2- to keep Jennifer supplied with new and interesting clothes

3- simply because this picture set is too large to possibly cut down to 30-40 images to put on our site.  It shouldn't be seen without seeing all 125 pictures!

Again, if you only want freebies, ignore this set and wait for the next set of images.  We plan to keep almost everything we do free.  If you want to support what we do, go to http://www.jetwetfun.com/secret/index_secret.htm to purchase the set.

We do have several free pictures from this set available at the link above in full quality.  Usually we cut images down to 600x800, but these samples and the entire set is available at 1200x1600.

Since this is our first attempt at selling images, please be patient if things don't work smoothly.  I've tried to make it as easy as possible, but there could be things I missed.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]