WetlookPro

Message # 22019.2

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook in ordinary chat rooms

Date: Mon 24/04/06 03:27:52 GMT

Name: Rich us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I too go into chat rooms wanting to ask the women if they are into wetlook and if they would get wet and phone chat afterwards  to  hear their reaction...
In reply to Message (22019) Hello wetlook in ordinary chat rooms

By wetfox - uu Sun 23/04/06 12:19:46 GMT

I somtimes if I get a bit bored go into straight chat rooms for a natter and invariably whoever your chatting to asks what your interests are.After going through everyday interests I usualy just drop a bombshell and say wetlook interests me,again whoever your chatting to,male or female asks what wetlook is.I take great delight in then explaining about the fact a lady getting in the bath,pool or river fully clothed complete with footwear is of interest to me,the usual reply being"oh,I have never heard of that before".Its funny how to us people here it is of so much interest yet to others it is a thing which just sounds ridicoulous"why would you wear clothes in the bath???"I actualy spoke to a lady about this last week and she was going to try doing it and call her hubby into the bathroom once she was in{why isnt my wife like that}to see his reaction.It is of good fun nature but very interesting to see what mrs or mr average thinks of it all.Any comments on this one?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]