Wetlook-Online

Message # 2195.2

Subject: Info Re: A few questions for the wetlook producers

Date: Sat 08/02/03 03:53:55 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email: bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Although I'm new at producing wetlook videos,I've been into wetlook for years(havent we all),and I only film candid,so while the question probably wasn't aimed at candid producers,I just thought I'd give my input.

Whenever I film,be it at fountains,beaches or other wet places,I find the girls seem aprehensive about getting wet UNLESS others are already wet,but once they are wet,they seem to love the water,some get out,dry off then go back for another helping!!

This is what happened both at the Nottingham pool parties and the foam parties that I attended with Leonmoomin. Once the girls were wet,they kept getting back in the pool or at the foam party,they were under our watering can more than once. So from a candid (non modelled) point of view,the girls that get wet do it cos they enjoy it! Bouncing

Brian Peace Man

In reply to Message (2195) Hello A few questions for the wetlook producers

By RM - uu Sat 08/02/03 02:51:14 GMT

I've bought quite a few wetlook videos over the years and have wondered,  in general, about the women that do wetlook for you.   Many seem to thoroughly enjoy it while others look like they would never do it if they were not getting paid for it.   Presumably some of your long time models wouldn't do it if they didn't like it at least a little.   Do any of them enjoy it enough to do it on their own time?   Do they ever do things like jump into pools at parties or find ways to get soaking wet when all dressed up?   Do they ever choose something to wear because they want to get wet in it?   When you produce a video who decides what will be worn?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]