WetlookPro

Message # 2194.1

Subject: Confused Kaaza reminder

Date: Fri 07/02/03 23:45:09 GMT

Name: Wetlooklvr us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
One of these days, I'll get the subject in the right place!

Anyway, as a followup, I have my Kaaza open now, Saturday 8:30am eastern time US.  Let me know if you can find the files by searching WETLOOK under the video button.

In reply to Message (2194) Film/AVI No Subject

By Wetlooklvr - us Fri 07/02/03 23:27:54 GMT

Wetlook fans . . . if you don't have Kaaza and have a high-speed connection (a modem works, too, but I can't imagine how long it takes to download items), you are missing out.

I have recently changed the keywords on a lot of files I have downloaded to include the word WETLOOK.  So, do a video search on that word and let me know if my files come up or not.  

I have numerous videos; some wet t-shirt items; the episode of Will & Grace with the foursome in the shower, Grace getting the most of it; etc.  All kinds of stuff.  Plus, eventually, I will put some original material up there to share, but that will be the only way I will do it (I don't have much so don't get TOO excited).  

Again, my regular times of being online are while I'm at work, which is at least between 8am and 5pm eastern time US.  And again, I'm curious as to whether or not my keyword settings work (I cannot check them myself, of course).  So, let me know here on the board.  Any questions, let me know here as well.

Enjoy the clips!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]