minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 12:39:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21932

Subject: Hello First candid shots this year...

Date: Fri 21/04/06 07:15:22 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: panos81c@otenet.gr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Still mid-April, but a couple of warm days were enough for the first people to go to the nearest beaches in Athens and a couple of unprepared ones gave me my first material for 2006.

Last Sunday, I came across two girls who went to the beach with some boys. The boys went into the sea in their swimsuits, the girls were reluctant because, although the weather was warm the sea is still cold. Eventually the girls waded into the sea in their jeans (one of them didn't even roll them up) but they only went in thigh-deep and didn't wet their tops unfortunately.

Today it's Good Friday in Orthodox countries, so lots of teenagers made their way to the beaches. I was in one of them waiting if anything would happen and saw three boys and two girls coming. They laid their towels, sat down, and one of the girls, who came in blue jeans and a long-sleeved black top, took off these and underneath she was wearing a purple t-shirt and red leggings with white stripes on the side. She was asking the other girl, who was wearing black jeans and a rose tank top, if she wanted to join her. At that moment, I believed that I was about to see something good but the first girl disappointed me by taking the t-shirt off and then she ran into the sea in the red leggings and her bathing suit underneath. The other girl followed reluctantly, took her jeans and socks off  and jumped in too, but she immediately came out running and complaining how cold the water was. The first girl asked her if she wanted her to lend her the t-shirt to put on so she wouldn't feel cold, she answered positively, and the first girl (the one in the leggings) came out of the water, went and fetched her purple t-shirt, gave it to the other girl who put it on and swam for some time in it.

I'll include these scenes in my next candid video... but of course that will be at the end of the summer.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]