MyWetloook

Message # 21926.6

Subject: Idea Identify videos please

Date: Fri 21/04/06 20:23:52 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Some of us are still so primitive that we're using dial-up.  Please have mercy on us and indicate with an icon or in the subject line when you are linking to video.
In reply to Message (21926) Hello still photos or moving pictures? Preferances

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Fri 21/04/06 02:01:05 GMT

Website: http://www.shvoong.com/www/personal-sites/170646-minx-wetlook-forum/

I wonder whether wetlook enthusiasts prefer still pictures and photos to moving  film imagery? I  do, strangely, though nothing can compensate for being  close to wetlook girls or  actually  in the water with them. The moving picture tends to take away an image as quickly as it arrives, while a still photo has a preserved timeless frozen preserved quality. I quite like to see an image and imagine the moves by which the girl or gilrs captured in the shot got to where they are, and what the next move will be. A girl floating on her back in  the water for example -  will she turn to float/swim facing forward - Will she swim/wade towards camera, or away - will she lower her feet and start to stand up - will a girl dive  deeper or begin to rise from the water? What effect  will the water have on her clothes, cleavage, hair  next? Etc... The moving image takes that mystery and imagination away too soon. Be interesting to see how others feel on this too. AC

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]