minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 02:07:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 21921

Subject: Happy I FINALLY got to go to Magic Mountain!

Date: Thu 20/04/06 23:00:37 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FINALLY a day of warm weather!  I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain Thursday.  LOTS of wetlook on the water rides!  Lots of variety. A full range of ages: teens, 20's, 30's and 40's.  A full range of sizes: petite to plump and everything in between. A full range of heights: tall, short, and everything in between. A full range of clothes:  long pants, shorts, capris, below the knee skirts, at the knee skirts, very short skirts, tee shirts, polo shirts, blouses, tight to gang-member baggy and everything in between, thin light and see-through to thick and dark, denim, polyester, khaki, cotton, fleece, something for everyone!  The only clothes not represented were pantyhose and ankle-length skirts/dresses. In short supply were one-piece dresses (1 seen), spandex (only 2 seen, very ununual), and courduroy (only 1 seen).  Also, no women 50+. One of the best women I saw very early.  She was wearing a just-above-the-knee beige skirt (probably a polyester and cotton blend fabric) and a tank top, I don't remember what color.  Completely soaked by Roaring Rapids. Water dripping off her skirt and running down her nice legs.  Very nice! Her skirt was not see-through, but her panty lines were very noticeablre and she was wearing granny panties.  I got to follow her all the way down the hill to Jet Stream.  The second best was at the end of the day at Yosemite Sam's Sierra Falls.  A woman in her 30's was completely soaked wearing black polyester slacks! (my second favorite thing for a woman to wear, as you may remember) and a nice red blouse.  Like the woman at the start of the day, she had noticeable panty lines and was wearing granny panties. She rode 3 times.  Black polyester glistens nicely when drenched, although it would have been better directly in the Sun.

OT: the bad parts of the day.  Half the rides in the park were freaking closed.  The worst thing of all, the classic arcade games at the arcade by Psyclone were gone!  No more PunchOut, Galaga 3, or Track and Field.  I really liked playing those games, especially PunchOut, when I go to the park.  This truly Sucks!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]