minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 12:48:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2191.2

Subject: Sad Re: If only I knew then what I know now...

Date: Fri 07/02/03 23:04:21 GMT

Name: A.W. uu

Email: albanynyc@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'll do you one better for a sad story of "what could have been"!!!

A friend and I were into making comedy movies in our early teens.....really off the wall stuff.  Donuts always came into play, for some unknown reason. (NOthing kinky..just weird, bizarre, and funnily stupid!)

We came up with this idea to have the girl next door to us take a shower (clothed, because we were obviously NOT going to shoot her naked).  We were gonna replay the "Psycho" scene, but it was gonna be a donut instead of a knife. (don't ask!)  She denied at first, joking that we were out of our minds, but then she finally agreed, but by then we were on to other things.  She had said "Yeah, OK...I can do it when we I get home from school later this week".

Did I mention she was gonns do it in her school clothes? (Yep...PRIVATE school!)

That video would have been gold today.  Oh well...dare to dream!

In reply to Message (2191) Sad If only I knew then what I know now...

By Marty - uu Fri 07/02/03 14:04:59 GMT

I was just wandering down memory lane and remembered one of two times I could have gotten a beautiful girl to jump in my pool with her clothes on. It was in '83. We had an inground pool. I was just getting ready to go into highschool. This was back then when I thought I was mentally off my rocker over what we know now as wetlook. I was in the pool. One of my neighbors was getting ready to move to another section of town, and we wouldnt be going to the same school anymore. She came over my house and around to the back more or less to say goodbye (My parents was getting ready to leave on vacation the next day), she had on these tight jeans, just like the ones she always wore in school. They was Levis, and they was so tight, that the seam dissapeared in her ass crack, she had on this tight striped Izod shirt, and Docksides (anyone remeber those shoes? redish brown with white soles?), anyhow she said "hey, pull me in with all my clothes on!" Being that my parents was rather strict about who went swimming, I chickened out, and said no. She more less begged me three more times, and still, dumbass me said no. What a waste! I cant wait till someone invents a time machine...I know what year I will be going to!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]