Wetlook-Online

Message # 21879.1

Subject: Band The Cars: Magic

Date: Tue 18/04/06 14:54:07 GMT

Name: G.O.P. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Aah yes, the song "Magic" by The Cars!  An excellent video and an excellent song.  throughout the video, the girls are standing around the edge of the pool, wearing nice long dresses.  I remember when I saw it for the first time.  I was hoping very strongly that they would end up in the pool. Then BINGO!  They jump in at the end.  I have the video on an old unlabeled videotape somewhere (recorded off MTV back when they actually showed rock videos!).  Unfortunately I have no way of digitizing and uploading it.  The song is one of the best classic rock songs of all time.  
In reply to Message (21879) Hello No Subject

By Sopping - us Tue 18/04/06 13:16:25 GMT

I saw a replay on TV today of the old video made by "The Cars" in which, at the end, many girls in dresses jumped into a pool. It was always disaappointing because it was mostly long shots, although there were some wet closeups.  Anyone remember this? And was there ever a "making of" this video in which more satisfactory wetlook was shown?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]