Wetlook-Online

Message # 2185

Subject: Hello UW Matt

Date: Fri 07/02/03 03:18:43 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Folks

Don't sweat it. We may have fallen prey to a troll here...i.e. somebody just out to get their kicks by causing sabotage. Somebody who may not even be a wetlook fan themselves, but just out to sabotage another community he is not a part of. When you look at the profile and name handle for UW matt, he seems to be an underwater fan who likes scuba diving and stuff...no mention made of wetlook interests. As the recent clips I have been posting did not contain any underwater content, one has to ask why somebody who is an underwater fan and not a wetlook fan, would want to deliberately sabotage wetlook fans media in a different genre that he is not a part of.

Some folks just have way too much free time on their hands I guess. This is no different to the trolls who get their kicks from trying to sabotage a forum by posting provocative questions about under age subject matter...the aim is to cause trouble...nothing more than that.

As Ronnie Barker used to say on the 70's uk prison sitcom "Porridge"

"Don't let the buggers grind you down".

It is not fair to have a community suffer the consequences of a troll who appears to come from outside of the wetlook community....so as Arnold once said ..."I'll be back"...in a few more weeks when I get more free time...some more media presentations will continue...though in a different methodology next time. I will drop the puzzles now, and maybe in future just send out a bulk email with future secret urls to wamtec clubmembers, traders, associate producers and other personal contacts...we will see.

All the fine people who creat websites, media and other contributions to this forum have skill, talent and deploy hard work to create something...but it requires no talent  at all to demolish something as trolls and parasites do.

The kindest thing I can say about UW Matt is that he may be just a kid who is 14 years old or something, to act in such a juvenile way. If he a kid, then kids will be kids.... he is excused and forgiven...but then if he is that juvenile he should not be cruising in these forums anyway. So anyway Matt....you have been a naughty boy....we know what your IP address is now....so don't try changing name handles...we know who you are. Go find another playground/genre to play in...or I will have to send over my wetlook dominatrix "Mistress Soak" to give you 50 lashes with a pair of wet stockings and 100 buckets of water over your head...ha ha

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]