minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:25:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2182.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Happy wet together?

Date: Fri 07/02/03 07:41:13 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are few men that like wet clothes too. I estimate around 1 person (male) in 50,000 likes wet clothes.

If there are similar numbers of women who like it- the chances of meeting one (of a similar age) would be very remote.

Most of the models do the videos and the pictures for money. They enjoy it a lot, they think it's the best kind of modelling to do- but they are not excited by the feel of wet clothes. They like wearing clothes that go clingy and see-through, and they enjoy showing off when they are wet.

I think that is about the best you can hope for. At least they are willing to do it and enjoy it.

In reply to Message (2182.3.1) Hello Re: Re: Happy wet together?

By afterraincomessunshine - uu Fri 07/02/03 06:46:50 GMT

It's a pity that it seems that there are very few women that share our joy and excitement of wetness. I did not see any woman at this wetlookchatsite that was telling about her joy of getting wet. I think that most women that get wet on the pictures and videos do it only for the money and not for there own excitement. Should it probably be a mainly male interest?
In reply to Message (2182.3) Sad Re: Happy wet together?

By carpie - carpie.2001@ntlworld.com gb Fri 07/02/03 06:25:33 GMT

yes, i know that feeling

Sad

and still having the same problems

if theres any wet look female fans out there and wants to join in with my wet look fun

contact me

In reply to Message (2182) Hello Happy wet together?

By heerlijkinderegen - heerlijkinderegen@hotmail.com nl Thu 06/02/03 22:40:58 GMT

Hallo,

I want to share experiences about excitement of women and yourself getting wet and the problem of having a wife or girlfriend that does not like it at all.

Is there anybody that has similar experiences?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]