minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:56:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21780.8.1

Subject: Links Here are some even worse pictures!

Date: Thu 13/04/06 20:45:35 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The picture that I said was "scraping the bottom of the barrel" was not the worst picture I came across in my search. There were 3 worse ones that I did not post.  Here they are, for your viewing pleasure!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/539785508/1540004683077070992LkozWp

http://community.webshots.com/photo/331673650/1331690125068994793qozztn  "soaking wet"? I don't think so.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/549134925/2008221690088419822NYVcpS   saved the worst for last.

Don't say I didn't warn you that these pictures suck! These pictures are to wetlook what O'Douls is to beer!  (For those of you who don't know, O'Douls is non-alcoholic beer).  If anyone can find a worse, closer to off-topic "wetlook" picture, I invite you to post it!

Oh, one more. GOP and wetskirtfan, you will like this one.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/455709816/1455719708078497447edFjki

In reply to Message (21780.8) Mixed Re: poll: Do you enjoy pictures where the woman is only partly wet?

By G.O.P. - us Thu 13/04/06 19:42:14 GMT

You said it fairly well.  I too much prefer totally soaked, but I like a good partially wet picture too.  My favorite pattern in a partially wet picture is streaks down the inside of both pant legs, like in the one webshot you posted that you said I would like.  I liked your comments about how  another picture was "scraping the bottom of the barrel."  

That picture was one of the most desperate attempts at "wetlook" I have ever seen!  Corrrect me if I'm wrong, but I think you only posted that one so you could laugh at your own post.  The ability to make jokes about oneself is a good quality for a person to have.  Keep up the posts. I like water rides too.  

In reply to Message (21780) Hello poll: Do you enjoy pictures where the woman is only partly wet?

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 13/04/06 10:45:57 GMT

I was wondering how many of us like to see pictures where the woman's clothes are only partly wet, and how many of us only care to see clothes completely soaked.  I think most of us including myself certainly prefer complete soakings. However a partly wet picture is better than nothing. In some cases, a partly wet picture can be better than  fully wet if the wetness produces a nice pattern, expecially on fabric that shows a high contrast between wet and dry. I find nice paintball-like splatters attractive.  Also, partly wet remains noticeable a lot longer than fully wet.  When clothes are completely wet, it is often not possible to tell after the initial glistening fades, clinging stops,  and the dripping subsides, but splatters or streaks against a dry background remain noticeable for a long time.  I am also intrigued when I am riding a water ride and there is a woman who does not want to get wet.  They will often duck down and put their arms in front of them.  This often results in drenched hair, shoulders, and breasts, siome streaks down the stomach and back, and relatively dry pants. It is comical to watch their strange attempts to stay dry, when the obvious way to stay dry would be to not ride it at all. So what do you think? Should I keep posting webshots that only show partly wet clothes, or am I wasting people's time with these?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]