MyWetloook

Message # 2178.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Great story!

Date: Fri 07/02/03 21:01:40 GMT

Name: gungebath gb

Email: gungebath@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks, RM - good build up and nice choice of clothing!  Let's have some more episodes.
In reply to Message (2178) Hello Wetlook Fiction: The Ski Trip, final act.

By RM - uu Thu 06/02/03 12:44:54 GMT

Donna and Susan quickly ditched the guys after returning to the hotel.   Jim was disappointed that Susan didn't want to join him at the pool but Susan reassured him that he would enjoy tonight.   Donna and Susan quickly showered and blow dried their hair.  Susan used a curling iron to turn Donna's hair into a beautiful wavy doo.  Donna helped Susan loosely pin her hair up.  Susan commented that she couldn't believe she was going to so much trouble to get all dolled up to go for a swim.  So did you think about a get-wet plan, asked Donna?   The best thing Susan came up with was that they could deliver drinks into the pool to their boyfriends.   Well, that isn't bad but it takes away some of the shock of a soaking and it could make it tough to get our hair wet right away.   Why is that important, said Susan.   Well, we are going to a lot of trouble to get dressed up, including getting our hair nicely set.   When I get wet my preference is to get totally dunked quickly,  there is more shock value that way and it can be fun to make a big of a production of it.  Are you game?   Susan agreed.  Donna then went on to detail her thoughts about getting their beautiful gowns and hair all wet in the pool.   Susan was transfixed by the level of detail in her plan and was thoroughly impressed.   Do you like it Donna asked?   Oh yes! .  Can you remember your part?  I think so.    Good then we're on.    They quickly put on their underwear,  garter belts and rolled on their new sheer suntan stockings.  The gowns went on next and fit just as well as they did in the store.  With the garters and stockings now on underneath Susan noticed how thin her dress was, something she didn't notice while in the store.   Donna,  we need to have slips on underneath these dresses,  look.   Donna looked up and indeed confirmed what Susan said.  Not only where her nylons and garters pretty easy to pick out but her panties too.  Yup, you are right,  these dresses would normally require slips.   Donna paused and said, what do you say we have some fun and go without them?   Are you serious?   Silk will get pretty revealing when it gets wet,  these dresses may go totally transparent.  Both looked at each other for a moment seemingly to dare each other to cry chicken first.  Neither did.  Ok, it's agreed then, we don't wear slips.    They added their elbow gloves,  glittering earrings and necklaces and finally their beautiful new five inch high heels pumps.    Amazingly they were ready to go in only a half hour.   They looked at themselves in the mirror and realized they forgot one last thing,  makeup.  They quickly added eye liner, mascara, lipstick and a dash of rouge and stood again at the mirror.  Oh my god gasped Susan,  we are gorgeous.  I'm having second thoughts now,  I don't think I want to ruin this effort, just look at us, do you really want to get dunked in the pool?   Susan,  think about later, think about Jim's reaction.   Susan thought for a moment and nodded.  Ok then,  let's go for a swim.

Once the girls were fully prepared, they headed for the pool.   It was a little cool out but surprisingly comfortable given that it was ski season and the girls didn't want to cover themselves up and ruin their entrance.   Arriving at the pool they found most of their group enjoying the very warm water with a cocktail at the ready.  Jim and Chad were talking with another couple when they noticed Susan and Donna arrive.   Both were overwhelmed by the beauty before them.   Wow, said Jim, you look sensational,  but why dressed so nicely.   Donna went on and gave them the story about the gala tonight and hoped that once they saw them dressed up they would agree to go.  Chad didn't know the story but knew Donna well enough to know her style and figured it was a ruse but played along although he was surprised that she was so elegantly dressed.  She had never gone to this much effort before and he now couldn't be sure that there really wasn't a gala to go to.   Jim, on the other hand, was convinced it was real and agreed to the plan.   The girls told them the gala was still hours away but they would have to head back to the room in an hour or so to allow enough time to go get their tuxes rented.   Fine said Jim, what are you guys up to for the next hour?   Donna replied that they might as well hang out here and have a drink with you all.  Obviously we can't get wet but it's rather nice here.   

Susan retrieved a couple of drinks and they hung out near the pool with the guys.   They found a couple of dry towels and put them on chairs that they brought to the edge of the pool and gathered up the hems of their gowns a bit so they wouldn't get wet on the concrete. .  After about 10 minutes of chatting Donna winked at Susan which was the signal to invoke their plan.   Donna then went on and told the guys about the great tux shop they will be taking them too.   Susan then said that it wasn't that great, you just liked the cute salesman.  What!  Are you crazy!  I didn't say that!  You were the one flirting with him.   Well then why did you say to him that you hoped to see him at the gala tonight?   I did not, said Susan.  You certainly did replied Donna.   Both now stood up and faced each other looking like they had gone from playful banter to serious denial.   Well if you weren't flirting with him then you wouldn't mind skipping the gala would you?  Why would I want to do that?   Because you won't be dressed for it!  And with that Susan shoved Donna into the pool.  

Donna went in hitting the water on her back and then fully submerging with her high heels the last to go under.   She stayed underwater for a few moments in order to enjoy the feeling of water invading her pristine gown and feeling her toes get wet as her high heels and hose gave no protection to the deluge.  She was a little surprised it took the water so long to get into her elbow gloves.   She knew though as soon as she surfaced she would have to act out the plan but she wanted to savor the moment for a few seconds.  When she stood up in the waist deep water she gave a quick tug to her daringly low cut strapless top and then held her arms out as if to make a vain attempt to keep her gloves dry.   She let her hair stay plastered to the sides of her face but her dangling earrings were still mostly visible.  She started to walk over to the pool stairs, gasping in mock horror and shock.  She walked up the stairs careful to let her dress stay glued to her as much of her as possible.  The effect was stunning.  Her panties, garter belt and stockings were almost as visible as if she were not wearing a dress at all.   Her strapless top however looked like it would give up their contents at any moment but somehow seemed to defy gravity and keep her nipples concealed by a thread.  She was pleasantly surprised to see that her strapless half bra was showing through the gown too. She walked back towards Susan with her high heels squelching at each step.  

I can't believe you did that, you bitch!   Just look at me!  My beautiful gown is ruined,  and my brand new high heels are destroyed.   Susan then took up her role.   Oh Donna,  look,  you are all wet!   What a shame!  And that was such a pretty dress but I bet there is still enough time to change into a pair of dry jeans and a sweatshirt.  Then at least you can go tonight.  I wonder though,  which one of us he'd rather dance with now.   Donna retorted,  well we'll just have to even up the playing field.   Susan knew exactly what she meant and started to back away.  Knowing what was coming she made a last observation to herself about how wonderful it felt to be dressed like this.  Oh know you don't, said Susan.   You're not getting a drop of water on this dress,  not a drop.   Donna was too quick and grabbed her gloved arm with her own sopping wet glove encased hand.  Eww,  you made my glove wet,  yuck.  You'll pay if I can't get it dried out in time.   Susan assumed a tug-of-war type of stance to try to escape but Donna was persistent.  In a crouching stance now Susan noticed that the hemline of her gown was now dragging on the wet surface surrounding the pool.   Wait wait, pleaded Susan,  the bottom of my dress is getting  wet.  Stop, I didn't mean to push you in.  I'm sorry, just please don't let my dress get wet.    It was quickly obvious now that Susan was at the mercy of Donna.  She started pleading.   Oh please Donna,  please,  don't get me wet, please please.    Staying on plan,  Susan allowed Donna to begin to get her closer to the pool.  She continued to plead.   No no, please, I'll let you throw me in just let me change into something else, I'll wear anything you want.  No response from Donna.   At least let me take off my new high heels, these cost so much.  It was no use.   In one motion, Donna launched Susan into the pool.   

Susan remembered Donna's instructions and made sure she totally submerged so all of her hair would get saturated.  She surfaced quickly,  practically holding her breath from the shock.   She thought to herself how strange it felt to be dressed up in an expensive gown wearing nylons and high heels standing waist deep in a swimming pool.   Just as Donna did, she walked over to the pool steps and climbed out. She resisted her first impulse to start removing unnecessary clothing such as her high heels and gloves, she wanted to experience the entire soaking experience.   Her pinned up hair was now mostly undone,  partially destroyed by the water but with enough of the set left over to show  that there had been an effort to make it look elegant.   Her white silk dress was now dramatically translucent, almost transparent and was a vision that was accented by her sparkling earrings and necklace.  Her garter belt and stockings were as distinctly visible as Donna's, the lace tops could easily be seen.   Her white bikini panties were also blazingly on display but at least they weren't transparent.  She couldn't believe she was being such an exhibitionist.   Unfortunately the built in cups were not thick enough to mask her nipples and both breasts were pretty easily discernible but she tried not to let it bother her too much.  The thin spaghetti straps however,  which were functional, were being asked to hold up a much heavier gown than they were designed for but she didn't want to tug the dress up and ruin the glued on look and transparency that was currently on display.    She made a mental note to try to protect the straps because losing one would most certainly mean exposure.    She started walking back to Donna and quickly realized that walking in wet heels was a little perilous but she was determined to keep  her sopping and squishing high heels on for the duration.  Everyone at the pool was silent and expecting a fight.  But as Susan walked up to Donna their production was at an end and  Susan then broke out into a big grin and said "that was so cool!".   

Jim was let in on the plan and was relieved it was contrived because he had gotten really mad at Donna for what she did.   Did you like our little production asked Susan?   That was great said Jim,  but I think I would have enjoyed it better if I knew what was going to happen.  Really,   I'll have to keep that in mind said Susan.  Jim then asked the girls if they would like to get out of their dripping dresses and high heels and come back to the pool to enjoy some drinks before dinner.   Donna replied,  What do you mean "get out of"?    You don't like our bathing suits?   You mean you want to stay in those wet gowns, said Jim.   I tell you what, said Susan,  why don't you guys relax in the pool and Donna and I will fetch a couple of drinks and join you.   The guys readily agreed.  Susan and Donna walked to the bar in their dripping gowns and squelching high heels and returned a short time later with drinks.  Still wearing everything, they stepped down into the pool and waded over to the guys to enjoy the rest of their happy hour.   Donna was rather used to enjoying being wet while fully dressed up but this was new to Susan.   She and Jim were lounging by the lip of the pool and she lifted a leg out of the water and commented;  you know sweetie,  I like the look and feel of swimming in nylons and high heels,  how would you feel if I did more of it.   Jim didn't say a word but responded with an embrace which included his hands exploring much of what she was wearing.  Susan decided right then that wet silk and nylon was one of the most sensual feelings there was.   Donna and Chad were getting equally frisky.  While they were embracing Chad managed to remove Donna's strapless half cup bra.  You naughty boy Chad, how did you do that with my dress still on?  Donna was not exposed but without a bra on, her top now let her nipples show through just like Susan's dress did but unlike Susan's dress, Donna's strapless design was not as up to the task of keep her breasts covered up while sopping wet.  

Both couples soon decided to head back to the room a little early.   They skipped changing at the pool locker room and simply started walking back to their rooms.  The girls sopping gowns, squishing high heels and wet hair made for quite a sight in the hotel lobby but they didn't care.  Donna had to tug her gown up every twenty feet in order to keep her breasts from popping out.   Susan  was becoming lost in the moment and didn't realize that Jim's hand was around the upper part of her back and putting stress on her flimsy spaghetti strap.   Soon the predictable happened and her right strap finally broke away and within a few steps the motion of walking caused the top of her dress to surrender to gravity.   Jim saw it and just said in a soft tone, wow.   Susan looked down, saw he exposed breast and decided that she had never felt so sexy in her life and decided to leave it alone while they headed for the stairs.   Donna and Chad saw what happened to Susan's dress and her reaction to it.   Donna then looked at Chad with her bedroom eyes and softly said,  Susan is not the only one who can do that.  With that she took a step backward away from Chad and gently jumped up and down a couple of times while continuing to look Chad straight in the eye.  In two small jumps her breasts came completely came out of her dress, not just exposing her nipples but allowing her entire breasts to hang over the top.   She didn't bother to look down to see what the result was,  she didn't care, she just put her arm around Chad and continued to walk towards their room.  Needless to say,  apre ski was very enjoyable.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]