WetlookPro

Message # 21766.5

Subject: Hello Re: throwing girls in pools

Date: Thu 13/04/06 05:41:37 GMT

Name: Paul us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I once dated a woman from out-of-town, so we got together only on weekends. One weekend, I asked her to bring something "nice to wear" and we'd go out to a fancy restaurant. She brought the proverbial little black dress, and we had a nice evening. When we got back to my house, I told her I had to clean the pool filter, so why not just take a seat there on the diving board. She did, and when I was finished I told her I was going to jump onto the end of the board and see how high I could bounce her. Of course, I bounced once on the board and then fell into the water. I made sure I laughed about it, and swam down to the shallow end, where she met me. As I climbed out, I gave her a big hug, then stood back and said "oops, I'm getting your dress wet!" She responded that she didn't care, so at that point I picked her up and jumped back into the pool. When she stood up, she said what was then the best thing I've ever heard a date say: "That was the most romantic thing I've ever done!"

The following week, she again brought a nice dress, and we again ended up out back. I joked with her about maybe we should go sit on the diving board, and she picked up on that right away, and responded "I dare you to throw me in the pool again." I, of course, picked her up and once again jumped in the pool.

The third week, I told her about a classic film festival in town, and how I thought it would make for a nice evening out. This time, she brought an outstanding purple silk dress, and I figured, no way is she getting that wet. Sure enough, that evening, we went out by the pool, and, this time, before I could even tease her about anything, she said "this time, I'm throwing you in the pool!" and grabbed my arm. As you can imagine, I offered no resistence, and we both jumped into the pool.

I have had dozens, maybe hundreds, of similar successes. So what have I learned over the years? You have to make it fun, and it can't be the entire focus of your time together. If the woman senses that your only interest in her is getting her wet, you've lost, because then she becomes interchangeable with any other woman. The best situation is when the two of you really care about each other -- then, you try to please the other person, not satisfy your own urges.  If the woman really cares for you, she'll find or make wet situations for the two of you. Your job is to then satisfy her needs (no, that does not always mean sex -- sometimes it just means appreciating the things she wants, complimenting her on how she looks, etc.). There are tricks you can use, and women you can pick that are more susceptible to participating in your interest, but I'll have to leave that for another post if anyone's interested.

In reply to Message (21766) Hello throwing girls in pools

By newcomer - tasty_corn84@hotmail.com uu Wed 12/04/06 19:13:14 GMT

does anyone have any stories of throwing girls in pool or getting them to go in in their clothes, its something i never really hear or see about with people i know and its hard to get girls to swim in clothes like the stuff you can find on webshots. Or do any girls have any stories of this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]