minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 12:08:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2175.2.1.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Down Hackers important? No, simply criminals!

Date: Mon 10/02/03 17:15:29 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email: FntnFrolic@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My, you have a warped and demented sense of reality!  As Kev says, hackers are criminals, pure and simple.  And yes, hacking is unfortunately easy.  That's why so much of the hacking is being done by "script kiddies", using scripts they've downloaded from hacking web sites, and which they usually don't even completely understand, let alone have the intelligence to create.

So if I "think hacking is easy, I obviously don't know much about networks, protocols and programming", huh?  OK, I'll take that challenge.  I hold a degree in computer science with 25 years experience in the electronics and computer industry, along with many industry certifications.  I have also given numerous technical presentations at industry forums over the years and hold a seat on a by-invitation-only industry security council.  Would you care to list YOUR qualifications in response?  I'd be willing to bet that even though I know for a fact that most hackers have little idea of what they're doing, I know a whole lot more about networks, protocols and programming than you do, your silly statement to the contrary notwithstanding.

In reply to Message (2175.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: hacking + other webmasters info

By Wetlook - Wetlook@yahoo.com uu Sun 09/02/03 05:43:52 GMT

Hackers are not idiots!, do people even realize how important they are?, many sites today would not be as secure as they are if it were'nt for hackers. Regarding the idea that they are'nt intellegent or are wasting their time, remember it's a challenge to them and the human mind loves challenges. Also if you think writing viruses or hacking is easy, well you obviously don't know much about networks, protocols and programming. Lastly viruses are merely programs that never complete, they constantly take up more and more resources with algorithms that have O(n^2) or O(n!) complexities.
In reply to Message (2175.2.1) Thumbs Down Re: Re: hacking + other webmasters info

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Sat 08/02/03 02:52:03 GMT

I think hackers make themselves look idiots without having to do too much.

These sad little people can think of absolutely nothing positive to do with their talents (?) except try to destroy what other people put together. They are the same sort of scum who devise viruses.

Clearly they have started things, not Styx.

In terms of shutting things down, so far one site has been closed and three people are in the process of having their internet connections closed by their telecoms company.

So it is these pathetic people who are moronic- not the rest of us for laughing at them.

In reply to Message (2175.2) Hello Re: hacking + other webmasters info

By Wetlook - Wetlook@yahoo.com ca Fri 07/02/03 11:19:28 GMT

Although you think that your current site is secure, please don't be moronic. If you make hackers feel like their the idiots they might start to do things to your website that are detremental. So, yes, your making a couple of bucks from hackers attempting access, but what will you say when someone accidentally shuts down your site?, for a minute, a day, a week, be careful with your words!
In reply to Message (2175) Read This hacking + other webmasters info

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Thu 06/02/03 07:40:12 GMT

It appears that, despite several comments about the amount of free material available "out there", that some members of the community cannot help but try to steal even more.

Styxwetworld has been subjected to relentless hacking attacks by a small number of this community. It started within 2 hours of the site going live (and announcement on this forum)- it's therefore obvious that they are from this community

Some days we get as many as 30,000 attempts to log on in 30 minutes.

However we monitor the situation and everytime they get get close we change a member's username, so they have to start again.

Beside that, we have some special software running. After four attempts their robot diallers are actually connected through to url's which pay us 1 cent per "click though".

So a 30,000 log on attack actually earns Styx, $30.

So, maybe they have been feeling really clever up until now. But I guess they are feeling really stupid having read this.

If any other webmasters would like information concerning this software, because this is no doubt happening to you too, then please email me for info. Might be a good idea to earn money whilst these jerks are trying to hack your sites.

To the hackers- could you please try to arrange your attacks with 50,004 attempts- this earns us an exact $50 and makes the accounting so much simpler- thank you : )

We would just like to add that we really appreciate that you want to use your computer resources, time and energy to earn money for Styx. Maybe to ones who make us $500, we will offer free membership to the site.

LOL LOL LOL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]