Wetlook-Online

Message # 21732.1

Subject: Info Re: Easter Monday

Date: Tue 11/04/06 11:22:37 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's the same everywhere, you don't have to choose a specific city. There will probobly be some photos after the event. But it's really not much compared to Thailand. And it's getting worse every year as the police don't seem to apriciate the tradition. There is always some good footage on that day in Polish TV. Many channels can be viewed europewide or worldwide. The best ones would be TVN (main news at 7PM CET), TVP 1 (main news at 7.30PM CET), TVP 2 (main news at 10PM CET) and Polsat (I have no idea when they have there main news). Sometimes Euronews shows a bit of it too. Though the TV material tends to concentrate on obscure folk traditions and so called incidents (with police involved) there is some good footage each year.

Anyway, we hadn't had much luck with the weather lately and this is probobly going to be no exception. It's a late easter and the temperatures are like in early march. It's really hard to believe that last year in the second half of april we had 25C, with a mere 8C at the moment. The forecast for monday looks more promising, but not good enough for some real good wetlook opportunities.

http://pogoda.onet.pl/0,3,miasto.html

So, concluding. If you want to see Polish wetlook, you'de be better of with going to the beaches of Gdynia and Gdansk or the fountains of Warsaw in the summer, or at least in a summer like that of 2005 (30-32C for THREE MONTHS!) and not for wet monday.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (21732) Help Me Easter Monday

By uwe - de Tue 11/04/06 06:53:54 GMT

As you know, upcoming monday happens to be Easter Monday.

In many countries in eastern europe that day is also called 'wet monday', since girls get soaked.

Especially Poland (Smigus Dyngus) seems to be worth for a ride.

Does anyone know where to go?

Is there ans polish 'Chiang Mai'?

Are there any picture sites on the net?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]