minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:38:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21731.2.1.3

Subject: Unfazed No need to be so rude...that's why woman do speech here.

Date: Wed 12/04/06 04:11:09 GMT

Name: Jennifer us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here's a good reason why woman don't post. We get attacked! You can think my advice is worthless but if you would've read my whole post, you would've seen other thiings to it.  I said, "Get out there and say "hi", we woman can be blind to great guys so you have to let us know your interested." I didn't say woman are ready to jump your bones. It takes time to put yourself out there. You DO need to be yourself. Woman HATE secrets and guys who are fake!! We don't need to know everything bad about you. We like confidence in our men. A guy who's secure in himself but is fun to be around.  I also think it's important to find activities you like. If your not sure what you like, take a few classes or start a new activity. It's a start just saying "hi". You can then work up to small talk. Rejection isn't the end of the world. Woman DON'T like negative men who get swallowed up in their past miseries. We want you to treat us like we're special. If you make us feel important we'll want to please you. It's a give and a take. I was single for years. I do know the pains of dating and how it feels to be lonely. You guys make me feel like I'm stupid for saying, "There are lots of single woman looking for great men, just be yourself. The right girl is out there waiting for you."  I know many great woman (cute, too) who have a terrible time meeting guys. Alot of men have very high expectations and want a super model. They want a woman with no kids. Someone who's been waiting forever just for them. It's not going to happen....something has to give. Try dating a variety of woman and you might surprised that the girl that's gorgeous is boring as can be but the cute girl who's a bit plainer and has a kid blows you away with personality but you'll never know unless you talk to some of us.

I hope this helps.

Jennifer   

In reply to Message (21731.2.1) Thumbs Down Re: Is this a pole or are you looking for dates?

By Barry - barryseaweed@yahoo.com us Tue 11/04/06 17:49:48 GMT

Hey Buddha,

Here's some advice for you:  dating advice coming from women never works!

"There are lots of single woman looking for great men, just be yourself. The right girl is out there waiting for you."

I'm 34,  I'm currently divorced.  My marriage only lasted for two and a half years.  I got divorced back in '02 and I've been looking ever since and since that time and I hear that line probably once a week.  Just be yourself,  PLEASE, it hasn't worked yet, logic tells me that if hasn't worked in the past, it's not gonna start working!

Here's some more advice from my personal experience.  Dating advice coming from "John Tesh, Music and Intelligence for Your Life" never works either!  A while back somebody called in and said "I've followed all of the dating advice on your show, and I've been turned down 250 times."  I would have called in with that complaint myself, but that other guy beat me to it!

I am able to get a few dates, it's just that they're all dry and boring.  My ex-wife was dry and boring.  Here's the difference between men and women:  Us guys, we tell women what turns us on and they don't do it no matter how simple.  The women, they don't tell us what turns them on and we gotta figure it out by trial and error!  In the case of my EX, it was all error, all the time!

Since advice coming from women, John Tesh, and that worthless collection of crap Barnes and Nobles calls it's Realationship and Dating books just doesn't work, we're going to have to try something else!

I'm not picky.  All I want is a wife who will get wet in a shirt with shorts or pants and socks every once in a while.  I'd be more than thrilled with a clothed dip in the tub once a month or maybe a jump off the pier at the lake every once in a while.

Here's my plan:  I saw this thing on TV about Mormons in Utah once.  Mormons are required to swim in full clothing.  The TV news segment showed a group of Mormon girls swimming in shirts, long pants, socks, and sandals.   Not only that, someone told me once they're required to shower in their underwear.  I don't know if that's true or not, that's what Howard Stern said on his show once.  I looked in to it a little and Mormons believe it's a sin to stay single.  I'm thinking about moving to Utah and becoming a Mormon.  They have single girls who are told it's their obligation to marry, and they're required to get wet.  That's my idea.  If someone has another idea THAT WORKS I'd like to hear it!

In reply to Message (21731.2) Hello Is this a pole or are you looking for dates?

By Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 11/04/06 13:57:00 GMT

If this is just a pole, you may get few responses but I have to agree with AnthonyX. You're better off finding a dating service or do a new activity. Get out there and say "hi", we woman can be blind to great guys so you have to let us know your interested. Don't just stare at us or we may think something's wrong with us. I suggest finding an outdoorsy girl who doesn't mind ruining her outfit for fun. There are lots of single woman looking for great men, just be yourself. The right girl is out there waiting for you.

Jennifer

In reply to Message (21731) Peace Man female wetlook fans

By buddha - gb Tue 11/04/06 06:28:37 GMT

how many female wetlook fans are out there ,and how many in england ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]