MyWetloook

Message # 21717.5

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook and architecture around the world

Date: Mon 10/04/06 19:34:54 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember being in a hotel in Amsterdam once, thinking it was oddly difficult to keep the shower spray in the tub.  There was a tub, there was a shwer head in the tub, but I seem to remember there wasn't a curtain.  I don't remember if there was a floor drain.  I've never seen a floor drain in the bathroom in the USA.  In Japanese wetlook photos I've also seen what looks like faucets and a spout on the wall down near the floor, like people may bathe crouching down to bathe.  I've always been curious about that.  I'm getting on a plane for Hong Kong and China tomorrow.  I can report back on what the hotel bathrooms are like there.  It could be that traditional asian (parts of China anyway) toilets double as a floor drain, the "squatter" variety is pretty much a fixture in the floor.  I saw those also in northern Italy, in a restaurant in a ski area, half way up the Matterhorn.  I guess they require a lot less water to flush, and all they had for water was collected snow melt.
In reply to Message (21717) Question Wetlook and architecture around the world

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 10/04/06 09:58:37 GMT

There seems to be some significant variation in the "facilities" used for wet clothing (or even WAM) shoots around the world.

The obvious sort of thing is villas with pools, but I'm thinking about the less obvious. What we don't see in Canadian homes (at least I haven't) are large open shower areas in residential bathrooms. It's either an enclosed bathtub or a stall, never more than about 3.5ft square (about 1.2m). I've seen a lot of pictures where it appears that the entire bathroom (or most of it) functions as a giant shower "stall". I can't think of any Japanese pictures shot in a bathroom which was not set up this way, and I've noticed a lot of Erik Elsas' pictures seem to be shot in bathrooms like this.

My question is: is this sort of bathroom setup commonplace in European or Japanese homes, or am I getting a distored impression because they just happen to be so useful for wetlook pics that these locations are sought out? Has anyone seen this sort of setup elsewhere in the world i.e. UK, US, Canada?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]