WetlookPro

Message # 21717.3

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook and architecture around the world

Date: Mon 10/04/06 16:27:44 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Where it concerns Holland your impression is partly right. The bad room can be used as one big stall, because there is no stall neither a bath. I suppose that this is mostly because of economic reasons. Since many houses are built low budget by the state or housing associations no money is spent on extra's.... Tenants are supposed to buy a plastic curtain from their own budget. However I think you are under a wrong impression if you think that these bath rooms are "giant". In many cases they are just moderate in size, and when you want to turn your bathroom into a wetlook stage, you risk to ruin your washing machine etc.... If my impression is right many of Erik's photos are taken in such a common type Dutch bathroom.
In reply to Message (21717) Question Wetlook and architecture around the world

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 10/04/06 09:58:37 GMT

There seems to be some significant variation in the "facilities" used for wet clothing (or even WAM) shoots around the world.

The obvious sort of thing is villas with pools, but I'm thinking about the less obvious. What we don't see in Canadian homes (at least I haven't) are large open shower areas in residential bathrooms. It's either an enclosed bathtub or a stall, never more than about 3.5ft square (about 1.2m). I've seen a lot of pictures where it appears that the entire bathroom (or most of it) functions as a giant shower "stall". I can't think of any Japanese pictures shot in a bathroom which was not set up this way, and I've noticed a lot of Erik Elsas' pictures seem to be shot in bathrooms like this.

My question is: is this sort of bathroom setup commonplace in European or Japanese homes, or am I getting a distored impression because they just happen to be so useful for wetlook pics that these locations are sought out? Has anyone seen this sort of setup elsewhere in the world i.e. UK, US, Canada?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]