Wetlook-Online

Message # 21679.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: off topic, but funny

Date: Sat 08/04/06 11:16:10 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
PETA =   PEOPLE -EATING- TASTY -ANIMALS -      : )   snikker snikker
In reply to Message (21679.2.1) Thumbs Down Re: Re: off topic, but funny

By Anonymous - bs Sat 08/04/06 09:30:32 GMT

PETA...LMAO
In reply to Message (21679.2) Angry Re: off topic, but funny

By vesago - uu Sat 08/04/06 08:50:41 GMT

I DONT FIND IT AT ALL FUNNY.

LET'S THROW SOME BASEBALL SIZE HAIL AT YOUR HEAD,AND LAUGH ARE ASSES OFF

In reply to Message (21679) Happy off topic, but funny

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 08/04/06 07:03:09 GMT

I  am  sure  by  now  many  of  you  have  heard of the devistation  that  raked my  area of middle Tenn.  yesterday...

I  suffered  only a few hail  dents,  but people 30 miles  away  suffered  worse and  many  died.....For the  folks in Europe...Tornadoes in the USA  are the  worst  form of natual disaster here  and  the ones you may have over there are  much weaker than what we experience here each Spring...

But  my  story is this..A  work last  night a co worker was telling us of the storms  that  hit his  property and beside him is a pasture of Cows.   Well  baseball  size  hail  came  down from this  storm and  began  pelting the cows in the field..Baseball size  NOW..  He  said  he watched the  cows frantically going  crazy jumping up and  down trying to escape the hailstones as they were hitting all the cows on the head and backs...They went to seek  shelter in the forest of trees nearby  and  with them running  so  frantically, many of the cows ran a lightning speed  right into the trees.

He  said it was one of the funniest  things  he had seen...  Too bad  we did not get this on Tape  to show  you all...

But  nevertheless...Tornadoes  have raked this region 2 times in 5  days  and  left  35 people dead  and  thousands of

homes  flattened  to the grouond....

Just a  thought  you  might  think of in  your prayers  as  you  may  hear  only  about  hurricane  Katrina"s in life,  but  these wicked  storms  hit  much  more often  and  many  without  minutes  warning..

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]