Wetlook-Online

Message # 2166.2

Subject: Thumbs Down Re: VIP

Date: Thu 06/02/03 01:46:59 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wouldn't expect VIP to turn out a decent wetlook scene. True, they've had a few water stunts where one or another of the characters (seems to be mostly Pam Anderson or her stunt double) getting wet in some interesting outfit or other, and yes, the girls are all pretty good looking, but...

Personally, I find the show unwatchable, so I can't say that I'd ever invest the time trolling for a wet scene. From what I have seen of it, the things which occur in it are not at all credible. For example: two women escape on a jet ski; Pam's character chases after on another jet ski... she somehow manages to rig a "trip line" between her craft and a floating dock... her quarry passes the trip line and get pulled off into the water... one was carrying a vial of some evil substance... it flies into the air and Pam's character miraculously catches it.

Given such ludicrous sequences, I could well imagine that there is a show "standard" that the characters (especially Pam's) can do all these amazing things without so much as a hair falling out of place (let alone getting their dresses wet). Of course, the main characters (especially Pam's) have to always get all the glamour shots, so I should think that even the "evil women" who might turn up on the show won't get a decent wet clothing shot because it would either detract from or remove the opportunity for a glam shot of one of the "good" girls. From what little I've seen of the show, in scenes where one of the girls actually does get wet, it's a very short shot, and in the very next shot, she's damp or completely dry (poor continuity), or she's wrapped in a towel, or the shot is a closeup so you can't see whether the clothes are wet or dry. I don't think anyone on the show take stories, characters, or continuity very seriously. Even if the producers acknowledged an interest in wetlook, I'd have to assume that their idea of wetlook is the see-through wet t-shirt which is inappropriate for prime time. Therefore, I am fairly certain they will always limit themselves to the more traditional American cheesecake stuff: bikinis and dry skimpy clothes.

In reply to Message (2166) Mixed VIP

By Magician - gb Wed 05/02/03 21:06:21 GMT

After trying to remember to VCR Pamela Anderson's VIP each night (it's on at 01:50 on SKY1 UK) I managed to do it last night for the first time in months and managed to catch the episode where she surfs into shore from the pier end , wearing a gold mini-dress and high heels. Disappointing as usual, only showing her stunt double laying on the board wet and then when she was washed up on the shore her hair was damp and there was not a spot of water evident on her clothes/body. It could have been such a 'hot' scene. Maybe one day these producers will get it right for us.

Magician

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]