MyWetloook

Message # 21651.16

Subject: Hello Re: just on the subject of "normal"

Date: Fri 07/04/06 20:10:25 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

... there was a guy in the US who recently wrote a book of which  have no idea what the name is, but he went on a two year search for the most average guy in the US. He used some 200 criteria, survey results, etc... So the most normal guy was in Connecticut and named Bob something. I wish I had more info, but it was on a radio program and I forget the details.

That said,

Wetlook is normal to my mind because it's all I've ever known (well, that and mud...) It's not normal for other folks really, but I've noticed that in the past ten years or so since leaving home I've surrounded myself with many wonderful friends who all feel it's normal for me to do what I do. They see the mudpit in the yard and ask about it, I tell them and say "yeah, I'm weird." The response has so far always been "That's why I hang around you."

So in my circle what I do is normal because we're all abnormal and love that. If you've seen my photo you know I'm not "normal looking." Whatever.

Wetlook and mud have definately been HUGE bits of leverage in my life. I determined where I bought a house, my wife, taken about 30% of all my day's waking thoughts and has taught me the ways of stealth, human nature, depression, loneliness and alienation, pure love and the greatest rushes I've ever felt (and I've done a lot of drugs.) It doesn't rule my life, but it's close. Like MK said earlier... it's a matter of staying in control and not letting it get the best of you.

I wouldn't trade who I am for anything.

In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]