MyWetloook

Message # 21651.15.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: how it began for me

Date: Sun 09/04/06 04:30:53 GMT

Name: Jennifer us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I do think woman are the minority on this site but Charis, we can help out the woman's point of view everytime we post. We give them alittle insight on about how we feel and what we like.  

I have to agree with AnthonyX, "Perhaps most women just don't see anything unusual about their enjoyment of wet clothes, so they would have no reason to surf the internet in connection with a perceived issue or fetish. Most of the wetlook (or pretty much any fetish) content on the internet is aimed at a male audience. Small wonder it wouldn't attract many women."

I've know plenty of woman who love the water and enjoy the feeling of wet clotheson their skin, same reasons as many of the guys on this forum. We're able to talk feely with each other.

I find the sexual part of wetlook in doing it myself. I'm into the feelings. I also like seeing other couples. I look at the other girl's pics more for references and ideas.

Jennifer

In reply to Message (21651.15.1) Bouncing Re: how it began for me

By Charis - uu Sat 08/04/06 05:34:30 GMT

Thanks for charing your history of wetlook and wet fun.

I am glad I am not the only female "wetlover", but misery we are in minority, you agree?

Charis

In reply to Message (21651.15) Talking how it began for me

By Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Fri 07/04/06 19:23:14 GMT

Okay, this is how it started for me......

I've always loved the water ever since I was very young. I was always encouraged as a child to have fun with water. I would get lost for hours in the bath and lay wash clothes over my body. I just like the way they felt clinging to my body and the heaviness of the material, add a bottle of shampoo or conditioner and I was having a blast. My mom always wondered what I was doing in there :-).  I've always LOVED the rain. My mom would let me go outside and dance in it. I could go play in it as long as it wasn't lightening. I just continued dancing in the rain as I got older. We went swimming in ponds and creeks as I got older. We would just wear what we had on, including shoes because you never knew what was on the bottom. I loved the feeling of squishy shoes. We'd continue hiking as they dried off. We had a pool that I lived in. I would always offer to wash the dogs. My list goes on and on. My parents never made me feel bad for get wet dressed so I could have my fun out and about at home. Wetlook to me has always been fun and exciting and I've always found a way to get wet. I would water myself as I was watering the garden. On hot days, I would wet my hair and toss it over my shoulder as I went about my day. After I had kids, it gave me an excuse to play with the hose, run down the slip n' slide, dig a mud pit and play in it,.....all sorts of fun kid stuff. We had water fights all the time. I've had people around me say odd comments about how I should be the adult and how I shouldn't encourage them. I'm not hurting anyone and if they tried they might like it. Todd is the first relationship that I've ever been in where I was requiring the guy to like outdoor activities and water. I've been in relationships where they can't stand water fun and I end up begging them to play with me. I wanted it to come naturally.

I'm the girl next door. I go to church and sing in the chior(soprano). I do have five kids to run about. I love animals, cooking, gardening, sewing,.....etc. I can be creative. I'm fun loving and playful. Todd and I balance each other off. He's uptight at times and I'm to carefree. We love outdoor activities like hiking and camping which usually leads us to water. We do plan many trips with a water theme but that's what we like. Wetlook is something fun that Todd and I share together. If you saw us on the street, we wouldn't be anything special. We go about life like everyone else. Wetlook IS "normal" in our lives.

Sorry for the long letter but this is a little bit about me.

Jennifer  

In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]