Wetlook-Online

Message # 21651.14.1

Subject: Oooh How I got started. Contains pee and poo skip if not interested

Date: Sat 08/04/06 16:13:32 GMT

Name: G.O.P. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My interest in wetlook started with my interest in peeing my pants.  I was almost 5 before I was trained to poop in the toilet. I was trained to pee in the toilet early, but I was afraid of the big hole in the seat. For a little kid, it can look very intimidating.  Training pants didn't exist in the early 70's.  After I had outgrown diapers, for almost 3 of my very early formative years, pooping in my pants was my standard method of pooping.  this was with my aprents' approval.  When one poops, pee comes out as well.  Every day, sometimes twice a day, I would wet and mess my pants.  I enjoyed the feeling and sight of the wet streaks running down my pant legs.  I enjoyed the comparison of the difference in the look and feel of jeans, polyester, and corduroy when wet.  This set the stage for a lifelong obsession with wet clothes.  My interest soon branched out to include clothes wet with water, and slime, pies, and other gunge.  Of course I didn't get to see anyone else pee their pants, but I could sometimes see on tv and in person another person getting their clothes wet with water.  Sorry if anyone was offended by the mention of pee and poop, but wetlook and wetting are closely connected in my mind, due to my VERY early conditioning!  That I would develop these fetishes was virtually guaranteed.
In reply to Message (21651.14) On Drugs Re: just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By sjakie - nl Fri 07/04/06 13:47:25 GMT

it started for me when I was a 9 year old kid and I had to wear a t-shirt in the water because the sun was to strong for my skin. My mother said to me I had to swim in that shirt. I liked the feeling of the shirt on my body. at the same day two women in jeans (we talking about 1973 - flower power time) and a flower blouse walked in fully clothed and came out about 15 minutes later. I saw the wet jeans and I was totally sold forever into wetlook. Since that day I tried to wear any clothes when I go into the water, even a shower or a bath, and I like to see women in wet clothes. My favorits is denim and jeans.
In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]