minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:55:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21651.12.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: There are WAY more than 6000 wetlook fans in the world!

Date: Fri 07/04/06 12:53:42 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The statistics are undeniable.

If there were actually millions of wetlook fans as you claim.....then the best of the best wetlook producers should easily be able to draw in at least 1% of those fans...and one percent of 1 million = 10,000....and no wetlook producer I know of has anything like 10,000 patrons.....the top wetlook sites are doing extremely well if they can manage to attract 1000 fans to patronize their site. Nigel's site is the number one wetlook forum in the world....and there are less than 3000 visitors here...and Derek's UMD site probably has 5000 members...and 80% of those members are messy fans...not wetlook fans. If there are a million wetlook fans in the world.....we know of around 3000 people....where have all the other 997,000 wetlook fans been hiding for the last 15 years.....cos I have not seen them.

I think you may be confusing "wetlook in the media" and "wetlook that is part of people's culture"....with being a persons personal interest in wetlook.

Just because there are 1 billion muslims in the world that do not wear bathing suits.....does not mean that all these people are wetlook fans. They are obvlious to what wetlook is about....for them...swimming is clothes is just a part of their culture..

Here is another interesting statistic for you.....take Indian culture for example. They have the largest film industry in the world, and their "Bollywood" film industry produces over 4000 new movies each year...and in almost every Indian movie, you can find wetlook elements. There are approx one billion Indians in India these days.....and how many of them are actually wetlook fans. The statistical answer is....I have been producing media for 15 years...and I have never once had a customer from India who has ever contacted me...expressing an interest in wetlook tapes etc. How is that....how come Indian movies produce more wetlook scenes than any other country in the world....they have over one billion Indians who watch these films......but you don't see any Indians on this forum and I have never met a person from India who was interested in wetlook.....go figure....

The answer is....this....wetlook in Indian movies and culture is NOT put there for wetlook's sake....or to cater to Indian people's interest in wetlook....cos they have no personal interest in wetlook at all. The answer is...wetlook in Indian culture....is mere a "cliche".....and "a device"......wetlook in their movies is "a metaphor"....it is replacement device that they have used for many years....in order to circumvent Indian's tough censorship laws. Until 1990....it was illegal to even show a couple kissing on camera in India (they always turned their backs to the camera while kissing)...and wetlook was merely used a metaphor to imply a sexual encounter....and wetlook was also a device to show off an actresses body (cos the clothing clings to the skin and shows all the curves).

So....do Indians like wetlook per se = NO........what they like is what wetlook portrays to them....i.e. a sexual encounter...and it shows off the body quite nicely.

I am sure Anthony will have lots to say on all this....cos he analyzes the wetlook world very thoroughly.

But thats my take on things. The wetlook fans are those folks who actually get aroused by wetlook....and thats not to be confused with wetlook in the media or wetlook in various cultures around the world....cos for those folks....wetlook is like having a cup of coffee.....it means nothing to them....it's part of their daily culture.

MK

In reply to Message (21651.12.1.1) Hello There are WAY more than 6000 wetlook fans in the world!

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 07/04/06 11:44:16 GMT

"Only approx 6000 wetlook fans"?  Well, there are probably only 6000 super hardcore wetlook fans like us, who look at it daily on the internet.  However, there must be millions of people with some interest in wetlook.  Most of the people who get wet in their clothes have probably heard of this forum, but that does not mean they don't count.  I gamble very frequently, but I do not use any gambling internet message boards.  You can't determine the number of fans of something based on how many people post on websites devoted to that subject.
In reply to Message (21651.12.1) Hello Re: By the way, lets hear MK's story!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 07/04/06 09:15:31 GMT

...the "life" of a wetlooker.....do any of us "have a life"...ha ha. I thought we were all like Trekkies (or Trekkers) or Star Wars fans.....people who don't have a life...ha ha...just kidding.

I am not a pyschologist....so all I know is based on my own experience and from chatting to some 4000+ wetlook fans over the last 15 years...and to listen to their stories.

I am normal to the extent that I have one head, 2 arms and 2 legs, like most homo-sapiens...and I live a life "in suburbia" as most people do...i.e. a wife, a mortgage, 2 cars, watch tv, play sports etc. Where I differ to a mainstream human is that the normal things that turn most guys on (i.e. looking at Playboy magazine or Victoria's Secret models)...does nothing for me at all. I have my own pecadillos....and basically getting turned on by wet women is no different to a person who gets turned on by foot fetishes or bondage or whatever your fetish interest is.

Remember....until about 20 years ago....being gay was not considered normal either (and sodomy was in fact illegal in the UK until the late 1950's). The gay communities have managed to evolve themselves from being considered abnormal....into being part of the mainstream today....and thats because of sheer numbers. If there are 6 billion people on this planet.....and only approx 6000 wetlook fans.....work the math....as a percentage of mankind we are considered abnormal....because we are such a tiny percentage. But being gay is now considered to be mainstream....cos probably 10% of the planet is gay.....so the only difference between being normal and abnornal....is really a matter of numbers.

Most of the people I have met....including myself.....struggle to control their fetish interests....cos you cannot get rid of it (unless you have a lobotomy)....all you can do is control it....and try to make sure that you control your fetish...and you don't let your fetish control you and your life.

Wetlook is really no different to GAMBLING....i.e. you can have a lot of fun with it.....if you are always in control of your life, and you don't let your addiction take over your life. So that is how I live my life.....I don't let my pecadillos run my life......I live my own life with my family and a supportive spouse....and just control the beast and have some fun.

I do know lots of wetlook fans who live and breathe wetlook 24hrs per day.....and some of them are unable to function and hold down a steady job....cos they cannot get things off their mind all day long.....and thats not a good situation to be in.

So...the only advice I can give is.....make sure you are in control of the beast....and don't let the beast control you.

The dog should wag the tail....don't let the tail wag the dog.

MK

In reply to Message (21651.12) Note By the way, lets hear MK's story! [nt]

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Fri 07/04/06 05:42:31 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]