minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 08:42:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21651.12.1

Subject: Hello Re: By the way, lets hear MK's story!

Date: Fri 07/04/06 09:15:31 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...the "life" of a wetlooker.....do any of us "have a life"...ha ha. I thought we were all like Trekkies (or Trekkers) or Star Wars fans.....people who don't have a life...ha ha...just kidding.

I am not a pyschologist....so all I know is based on my own experience and from chatting to some 4000+ wetlook fans over the last 15 years...and to listen to their stories.

I am normal to the extent that I have one head, 2 arms and 2 legs, like most homo-sapiens...and I live a life "in suburbia" as most people do...i.e. a wife, a mortgage, 2 cars, watch tv, play sports etc. Where I differ to a mainstream human is that the normal things that turn most guys on (i.e. looking at Playboy magazine or Victoria's Secret models)...does nothing for me at all. I have my own pecadillos....and basically getting turned on by wet women is no different to a person who gets turned on by foot fetishes or bondage or whatever your fetish interest is.

Remember....until about 20 years ago....being gay was not considered normal either (and sodomy was in fact illegal in the UK until the late 1950's). The gay communities have managed to evolve themselves from being considered abnormal....into being part of the mainstream today....and thats because of sheer numbers. If there are 6 billion people on this planet.....and only approx 6000 wetlook fans.....work the math....as a percentage of mankind we are considered abnormal....because we are such a tiny percentage. But being gay is now considered to be mainstream....cos probably 10% of the planet is gay.....so the only difference between being normal and abnornal....is really a matter of numbers.

Most of the people I have met....including myself.....struggle to control their fetish interests....cos you cannot get rid of it (unless you have a lobotomy)....all you can do is control it....and try to make sure that you control your fetish...and you don't let your fetish control you and your life.

Wetlook is really no different to GAMBLING....i.e. you can have a lot of fun with it.....if you are always in control of your life, and you don't let your addiction take over your life. So that is how I live my life.....I don't let my pecadillos run my life......I live my own life with my family and a supportive spouse....and just control the beast and have some fun.

I do know lots of wetlook fans who live and breathe wetlook 24hrs per day.....and some of them are unable to function and hold down a steady job....cos they cannot get things off their mind all day long.....and thats not a good situation to be in.

So...the only advice I can give is.....make sure you are in control of the beast....and don't let the beast control you.

The dog should wag the tail....don't let the tail wag the dog.

MK

In reply to Message (21651.12) Note By the way, lets hear MK's story! [nt]

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Fri 07/04/06 05:42:31 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]