minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:16:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21650.1.1

Subject: Hello The link works for me. It takes to e-bay. Maybe you should try again? [nt]

Date: Fri 07/04/06 13:27:45 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (21650.1) Help Me Re: wetlook DVD

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Thu 06/04/06 21:51:40 GMT

link doesnt work, any pics somewhere?
In reply to Message (21650) Hello wetlook DVD

By Rook Bartley - rookbartley@hotmail.com uu Thu 06/04/06 16:05:00 GMT

Hi, I've recently started burning some of my material on DVD and put up an auction on ebay for the first release.  Here is the link for the auction.  http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=36441301&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=9123406306&lk=URL   I'll enclose the description as well. These are three very good scenes, especially the ones with Sarah, who has to be my favorite girl as she truly enjoys soaking her clothes.  Here is the description...

You are bidding on a 45 minute wetlook dvd featuring three girls showering and bathing in all sorts of different outfits. First up is my favorite Sarah who really does enjoy getting all her clothes wet. The first scene starts off with Sarah walking into the bathroom in blue jeans, a pink collared shirt and a black sweater. She quickly check the water and promptly sits down in the bath. She then takes off the sweater and submerges herself. You'll see her rolling around and standing up and sitting down quite a bit, showing off all her wet clothes. Her bra is clearly visible as well. Next up is Sarah taking a bath in denim shorts and a brown shirt that shows off her midsection. This is another great scene as well as Sarah loves showing off her wet clothes. Third up is Sarah taking a shower in jeans and a black tank top. What a shower this is!!!! Next is Sarah in the shower wearing a bathing suit...yellow bikini top and yellow boy short bottoms. You might think that this isn't wetlook, but Sarah likes to wear her underwear under her swimsuit bottoms and her panties are visible as she takes this shower. Finally after a workout, Sarah likes to shower, but why bother taking off the gym clothes. She showeres in black mesh shorts where the panty line is visible and a blue t-shirt. More people need to do this upon coming back from the gym!!! Next girl is Christal. Christal heard about me doing some wetlook shoots and wanted to get her clothes wet as well. Christal starts off taking a dress in a black skirt and white dress shirt. Of course her bra is very visible and as she submerges herself, her skirt rides up for a nice shot of her thong. Christal then decides to take a bath in a floral print dress and caps it all off with a shower in denim shorts and a red tank top. The water was extremely cold as we shot this as Christal was having problems with the hot water at her place, but being that she wanted to get her clothes wet, she did it anyway. Finally Blythe takes four fully clothed showers. She starts off in jeans, belt and a white long sleeve shirt and enjoys a nice long hot shower. She keeps her glasses on as well. Her second shower has Blythe in tan pants and a blue t-shirt. She decides to warm up by dumping a pitcher of water down the front of her pants, soaking her underwear, and then steps in the shower. Blythe also showers in light green pants and a white dress top. She shampoo's a bit in this scene as well. You can probably figure her bra is very visible. Finally Blythe takes one more shower in jeans and a black tank top that is long and flows at the bottom. All three girls enjoyed their time in the bath and shower and underwear was worn for every scene, rest assured that is it under there! These primarly are available on DVD but if requested, I can do VHS as well. Shipping is five dollars for US orders, 7 dollars for overseas. Enjoy and happy bidding! Email with any questions.  

Thanks!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]