Wetlook-Online

Message # 21624.1

Subject: Hello fyi.....blacklist Paypal and Moneybookers too

Date: Wed 05/04/06 09:40:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....you can't use Paypal.....they will eventually shut you down and ban you. All my producer friends and myself got shut down by paypal over the past 2 years. According to Paypal terms of service....any media or website that is used for sexual stimulation purposes...is considered to be "adult" in nature (even if there is no nudity) and is strictly prohibited under Paypal's new terms of service (i.e. ever since their company got bought out by Ebay).

Even if you have sites that feature no nudity....that is still prohibited under Paypal's rules....cos unless you can convince them that your site has artistic merit (and you have an ice cube's chance in hell of doing that)....they deem your site as a fetish site...which is therefore banned under their terms of services. For any wetlook producers who are still playing Russian Roulette and still using Paypal....don't keep any large balances in your account....transfer your balance out to your bank account every day....cos sooner or later they will track your site down (they have spider programs that trawl the net to see which adult or fetish sites have got paypal buttons on them...and those sites get referred to their investigations department). Once they identify your site....Paypal will freeze your balance for up to 180 days...and not release your funds for months....this already happened to me, Tracie, Lenny and many other fetish producers I know. Paypal is totally unsecure for any wetlook webmaster to use...your days are numbered.....until they freeze your balance one day....so transfer your balances out on a daily basis.

Sadly.....the situation is no better with other payment services.....I also tried to use the YAHOO PAYDIRECT system for a few months...and it only took them 3 months to freeze my account and tell me that my websites were prohibited under Yahoo terms of service rules.....

And now....this week....the last bastion of online services.....i.e. MONEYBOOKERS....has just banned me and shut me down too. They have now introduced new rules...that prohibit the use of money bookers..."for business purposes"....and they emailed me this week....to say...."we have discovered that you are using moneybookers for business purposes and promoting it on your website".....to whit...I replied...."yeah....so what"...and today they sent me a wonderful email...stating....."we are closing your account....FOR SECURITY REASONS".....what security reasons would those be !!!! .....I am not running a website for Al Qaeda...ha ha.

So....use Paypal or Moneybookers at your own risk. Transfer your balances out on a daily basis.....cos our fetish sites are not permitted to use their services.

About the only only payment service that does not discriminate against people ....is WESTERN UNION.....the number one favorite for illegal immigrants to wire money....cos Western Union don't care who you are or what you are doing.....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (21624) Happy Apology to customer Marc

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Wed 05/04/06 08:01:47 GMT

Just a note a week  ago or so we noticed cancellations on StormPay.com.  We  did  investigations and  found  that  Storm Pay and not Marc was to blame.  

To all customers ordering   from the Liquidladies site.   YOU  CANNOT  use  storm Pay  any more.  They  have  discontinued their collection service and  will only  do  auction sites  now...   whoop  dee  dooo...  So     Liquidladies only  offers payments with pay pal  for  DVD's members  services  and  ordering  video clips,  while  you  can  use  merchants  account  with  your  Visa or M/C   to  order  any  item  EXCEPT  PPV  clips...These  can  only  be  ordered  with PayPal  now...

Again  we  are  sorry  for the  inconvienience to our customers  and to Marc  especially....

Waterlogged  Productions   2006

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]