MyWetloook

Message # 21585.4

Subject: Idea I'd say white

Date: Mon 03/04/06 19:03:02 GMT

Name: Red Johnson us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I like to see the underwear showing through the clothes, but black under white is too extreme (hey! it's my fetish...)  Thanks for the pics - I'm looking forward to them
In reply to Message (21585) Question what should she wear

By soaking wet - us Mon 03/04/06 05:06:50 GMT

My wife is going to get wet for me when the weather warms up, we started doing this at the end of the summer in 2004.  She never liked getting wet in her clothes but one time after I got her in the pool, I told her how sexy I thought she was. She is totally into it now and we had about a dozen wetlook shoots in our pool.  Later in the summer last year we even started video taping them.  It is a dream come true.  Unfortunatley she would never let me show any pictures of her to anyone.  We are planning our new videos for this year and I have a question for fine people of the this forum.  Here is the outfit, Low cowboy boots, tight blue jeans, tight white thin ribbed tank top and a levis jean jacket.  Heres the question, what color bra does everyone recommend white or black?  I thought white but my wife thinks black is sexier.  I would love to hear guys and girls opinions.   Thank you all.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]