MyWetloook

Message # 21507

Subject: Bouncing Wetlook rambling

Date: Wed 29/03/06 23:33:21 GMT

Name: tony ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've just been reading about wet bras and peoples preferences for with and without bras. I remeber once, years ago I was at the seaside town of Fleetwood in Lanchashire. It was a very hot day nd some girls were fooling around by the waters sdge the went a little deeper and a little deeper gradually getting wetter and wetter. One girl, who had big tits, had a green like rugby shirt on, but it was quite thin material she was waste deep in the water he jeans were like a second skin round her nice arse and she finally breasted a wave and started to swim. then turned round and came back to shore.

He green top was transparent and he black bra was in plain view I waded, into the sea in my jeans with the most enormous hard on which was quite obvoius on past her and her mates. Just commenting what a hot day it was. She said it was cool in the water not bothering to cover her tits and looking at my hard on and smiling

I like it when girls all together go into the water daring each other it's sexy, just as the water get up to their pussys and finally to breasts, girls with out bras are good also when you see some nipple through tee shirts

There was lots of girls in the water that day, just started out paddling and the water was so cool the just kept goin in a little further until they might as well get wet altogether.

Clothed swimming is ace

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]