Wetlook-Online

Message # 21447.1

Subject: Sad Yeah, and we are having the worst and longest winter since 1979 ;(

Date: Sun 26/03/06 23:28:31 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We are having the longest winter I can remember in Warsaw at the moment. The temperatures just got a bit higher then 0C after more then free months of bitter cold (up to -28C) and snow is still laying on the ground, though a few centimeters, not more then a meter of it. Anyway in the past we had winters without snow here and the temperarturs rarely drop below -5C, and the end of march is usually pretty warm (like 18C, not 2...) so this is a real shock! It seems hard to believe that last summer Warsaw had a very wetlook provoking drought with daytime temperaturs not droping below 30C (24-26 at night) for a few full monthes and no rain at all... Anyway, this summer probobly won't be even close to the last one :(

Andrew.

In reply to Message (21447) Exclamation I am SICK of this lousy weather! Bring on summer now! Not OT

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 26/03/06 17:05:24 GMT

I am so ready for winter to end!  Here it is late March, and highs are still in the 60's (Fahrenheit) and lows in the 40's or even 30's.  Too darned cold for getting wet.  I am planning on going to Six Flags Magic Mountain 2 1/2 weeks from now.  I want to get on water rides, but I won't if the temperature isn't up into the 80's.  Getting wet on a cold day is very uncomfortable.  Most other people feel the same way, so that would eliminate most opportunities to see women getting wet on the rides.  If the weather doesn't warm up before then, I am going to be ONE PISSED OFF DESERT HAWK!!!  Every day when I wathc the weather forecast and see 60's with a chance of rain, I just want to scream!  WINTER SUCKS!!!  At least I have the internet to see wetlook in the winter, but live and in person is so much better.  Also, we have got to be about to run out of new webshots from 2005.  We need warm weather all over so some new wet webshots get posted. A few are starting to trickle in from Mexico, but not enough.  IT IS TIME FOR WARMER DAYS!!!  I had to get this rant off my chest. Screaming at the weatherman while watching tv doesn't help much!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]