minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:39:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21442.3.1.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re:I actually bend over backwards to resolve issues...

Date: Mon 27/03/06 16:01:08 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...such as this one and also for those who did not receive their passcodes for some reason or another, downloading issues, viewing problems, etc etc.

And I do get 99.9% sorted out. Wink Smile

In reply to Message (21442.3.1.1) Angry Re: Re: Marc, email me about it, please

By HairWetLuva - gb Mon 27/03/06 15:07:04 GMT

If this chap genuinely has not done anything wrong and posts like the ones before have branded him a thief without any opportunity to defend himself then that is deformation of charactor and he should sue. I join a number of sites and would be HORRIFIED if any of them named and shamed without trying to sort it out first.

By all means use the forum to ask them to contact you and if every attempt at that or E-mail has failed and the problem cannot be resolved then feel free to name and shame .......not before.

Based on this I will have to think very carefully about which sites I join or re-join.

In reply to Message (21442.3.1) Read This Re: Marc, email me about it, please [nt]

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 27/03/06 11:52:22 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (21442.3) Angry offended

By Marc - uu Mon 27/03/06 09:59:45 GMT

I subscribed the 22nd of this month.

The day after i reveived my login.

The 24 of this month i received a mail from stormpay telling me that my transaction is voided and my

transaction could not be process.

I dind't canceled my account.

Something got wrong during the transaction.

To : I reply to your e-mail. I hope we can fix that between you and me.

Thank you

In reply to Message (21442) Danger WARNING to all producers/website owners

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sun 26/03/06 13:36:42 GMT

Once  Again  I  give out  faiir  warning to other people who run pay  sites.   BEWARE  of  this  person>>>>

MARC  LECOURS.......marc_lecours&yahoo.com

He  is  another  theif  amoung this  community...   He  orders  on  credit  card  for   memberships  and

then  after  5 days  when he  has  collected  what he wants....THEN  he  cancels  his memberships.

We  have  gone thru this before  and  all know  this if fraud and disception....

Unfortunately for him..I  live  just  20  miles  from Stormpay in Clarksville, TN.   I  will be  making an  

apppeal to them  and  explaining what he  does.   They  may just  barr  him  from using stormpay

services.

BUT   never the less...   All  people  who run  sites  should be aware of this  person listed

above.....Otherwise...you too will end up  letting this person take advantage of you.

Liquidladies membership dept.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]