minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 09:53:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21442.1.1.1.1.2

Subject: Angry Far play to a thief? Amusing...

Date: Sun 26/03/06 23:22:37 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, well nobody makes him or you join. If you join you have to accept the terms, if you don't accept them, don't join. You can always join for a month and stop the next payment. Paysite owners might not like this, but it's fair and legal. Doing a chargback however is neighter fair no legal. I really can't understand people, that want to have everything, but without paying and with critisizing. If you think it's not worth it, don't join! If you like a set so much, that you join, then it's worth joining and don't charge back! As a matter of fact Poland has one of the most liberal laws as far as Internet CC shoppers are concerned. Your bank is obliged to do a chargeback even when the statement comes. That can be even after a month! Of course sometimes they can't get the money back from the seller and repay you with their own, so banks don't like that at all. But that's the law. And we had lots of problems with it. PayPal, CCBill etc refused to accept Polish credit cards and we couldn't join anything. Untill Polish customers got a little bit civilized and stoped doing so many chargebacks. And now we can join any site. The lesson from this is simple. A whole country can easily get blacklisted. Or a city, a state etc. If the number of chargebacks is large. So if you don't give a damn about producers (which is f***ed up already) then maybe think about your neibourghs before doing a chargeback, eh?

Andrew

In reply to Message (21442.1.1.1.1) Happy fair play to him

By nikie - nx Sun 26/03/06 17:49:35 GMT

good man yourself, these pay sites rip us off for a few pictures the cheek of some of these sites. If he can get away with it who cares more power to his right elbow. Can we have a round of applause for him. yeah oh yeah whoop whoop yeah.
In reply to Message (21442.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: To be fair!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Sun 26/03/06 16:12:10 GMT

No

I don't think this is to do with cancelling a recurring membership, it is to do with cancelling the payment altogether.

As in, pays with card, then gets material, then cencels forementioned card payment.

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (21442.1.1) Question Re: To be fair!

By Bill - us Sun 26/03/06 16:00:41 GMT

I am not really sure what he is doing wrong. Is he getting any money back by canceling? I have done that to sites because I only wanted one or two sets and canceled right away to avoid getting charged the next month because I forgot that I signed up. I feel like I am missing something here so if you could fill me in to what he is doing wrong.
In reply to Message (21442.1) Info To be fair!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Sun 26/03/06 13:54:24 GMT

I just checked our records, he has been a member of mostwet for the last six months with no problems.  

If he were to do it to us, he would find himself banned from a lot of sites.

Thanks for the warning though!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (21442) Danger WARNING to all producers/website owners

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sun 26/03/06 13:36:42 GMT

Once  Again  I  give out  faiir  warning to other people who run pay  sites.   BEWARE  of  this  person>>>>

MARC  LECOURS.......marc_lecours&yahoo.com

He  is  another  theif  amoung this  community...   He  orders  on  credit  card  for   memberships  and

then  after  5 days  when he  has  collected  what he wants....THEN  he  cancels  his memberships.

We  have  gone thru this before  and  all know  this if fraud and disception....

Unfortunately for him..I  live  just  20  miles  from Stormpay in Clarksville, TN.   I  will be  making an  

apppeal to them  and  explaining what he  does.   They  may just  barr  him  from using stormpay

services.

BUT   never the less...   All  people  who run  sites  should be aware of this  person listed

above.....Otherwise...you too will end up  letting this person take advantage of you.

Liquidladies membership dept.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]