Wetlook-Online

Message # 21422.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Question for MK

Date: Sat 25/03/06 14:52:30 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Oh well, thank you anyway!
In reply to Message (21422.1) Hello Re: Question for MK

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 25/03/06 14:34:12 GMT

I am sorry....I don't keep track of the names of Korean movies or tv shows. I travelled to Korea 6-7 times in the 1980's on business, and in those days they only had 3 tv channels and in all the time I spent in hotels there....there was never any wetlook on Korean tv in those days.

However...that was 20 years ago, and now in the digital age of satellites and digital broadcasting...the Korean tv scene has exploded, and gone from 3 channels to numerous digital channels now, and loaded with music videos, dramas and gameshows. There are at least a dozen Korean satellite channels I receive in the USA on my dish system, and thats how I find the clips from Korean shows.

FYI....Taiwan and Korean shows are very similar in style to Japanese shows....I received 15 taiwwanese satelitte channels and you can find wetlook scenes on Taiwanese or Korean tv every day......next to Brazilian TV....they are probably the best source for finding wetlook scenes on a daily basis.

It is ironic that small countries like Taiwan and Korea (South Korea that is) can produce so many interesting local shows with wetlook scenes every day......while you have huge countries like Canada and Australia that are 40 times bigger countries.....but those places are virtual "wetlook wastelands" where you can rarely find any wetlook scenes at all they they produce themselves....they mostly only seem to air shows they import from the USA or UK.....go figure.

MK

In reply to Message (21422) Hello Question for MK

By Anonymous - us Sat 25/03/06 13:53:31 GMT

What is the name of this movie: MK192    KOREAN MOVIE                   2002 KOREA                      GIRL IN SWEATER/PANTS FALLS INTO DOLPHIN

POOL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]