minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:31:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21336.3.2

Subject: Info Re: And Which one of you people are gonna pay for this project?

Date: Tue 21/03/06 16:18:40 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep.....

that's  all we  hear..we  want to see  we  want  to see  we  want  to see.....BUT  someone else please pay for our  fetish..

It  doesn't  work this way in the business world boys....You want a girl to get wet  and watch  her clean the house in wet clothes, watch TV or just  lye around the poolside letting wet clothes dry on her....OK  I   can  do this,  but  coughup  the CASH!!..

It  will cost  you  $200.00  USD  to  pay the  girls to do this..  MONEY  talks  and bullshit walks...an ole  American saying...

I  am  sure  other producers can agree with me on this  and if they can do it cheaper, then by all means  have at it,  but I know for a fact  none of us are gonna do it for FREE..

Again this point must be made.  Wetlook is a business  and not a pleasure...If you want pleasure,  go to a water theme park  and wait to watch girls get spashed...just  becareful in the states..they don't arrest you for stalking....

(WK)

In reply to Message (21336.3) Thumbs Up Re: Idea

By Scooby - sx Mon 20/03/06 15:42:06 GMT

I like your idea, hope one of the wetlook producers takes it on, it is nice to see as well when a girl gets wet in a shower or bath and then goes to bed with wet nightwear on and lets her bodyheat dry her off.

My personal favourite, and this is not something you see too often, is when you see pictures or video of a girl shopping or having a meal or just walking about in a public place wearing an outfit that she is going to get wet when she gets home, that for me is the business.

In reply to Message (21336) Idea Idea

By King George - uu Mon 20/03/06 09:48:41 GMT

I love it when a young women swim fully clothed in lake/sea etc.

But the best moment I think is when she comes out from the water and enjoing her wet style.

But I think the greatest are be, when she keep the wet clothes on and let dry the wet clothes on body (in sun, by walking at home...).

Has anyone a idea who can produce such stuff in a video?

I think a "experimetal" wetlook video. One or more girls goes swimming fully clothed in diffrend outfits. After the swim they not strip off, they testing how long time need the clothes when they let dry off on body.

Who can produce this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]