Wetlook-Online

Message # 21323.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Thanks alex!

Date: Tue 21/03/06 15:59:06 GMT

Name: vegas uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I for one am glad to see that they are posting free stuff.  Alex took a viscious flaming from the forum a while back about not posting samples.  

As for the lighting, I think it is fine.  The video was obviously shot at night with a large flood light off to the left.  They might have used one on the right as well, but IMHO it doesn't detract from the video any.  I have noticed that when you play video on an old or slower computer the videos or games appear dark cos the computer processes all the unknown data as black squares.  Maybe you need a new video card???  Just a thought.

Keep it up, wetlook pro!

In reply to Message (21323.5) Read This Re: WetlookPro.com treat - FREE Video!!!

By Anonymous - uu Mon 20/03/06 10:34:31 GMT

This is a really great FREE video. Enjoyed it. Thank you. HOWEVER! I have a subject that video producers don't like to talk about. I thought one of them was going to come after me with his deer rifle.

The subject is LIGHT! I'm a photographer and we paint with LIGHT. Without light we have moving black blobs.

This video suffers from some of this. It seems to be well focused, follows the action, has nice clothing and a cute model. But, you need light and lots of it. The dress is black. You really can't see it. At the end it seemed to improve slightly. You had more light.

Videographers should also learn to use polarized filters. This video isn' t too bad. You can see quite a lot of the underwater action. But, some videos show a great water surface and that is about all. (This looks like there may have been some underwater lighting that helped)

I am trying to give constructive criticizm.

This is a FREE video so I wouldn't dream of criticizing it. I just hope people get the idea.

Thanks again.

In reply to Message (21323) Hello WetlookPro.com treat - FREE Video!!!

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Sun 19/03/06 16:15:12 GMT

I've decided that in addition to 10 free pictures that I've promised to post here on weekly basis I will also post a free video this week! We have just started producing videos ( we give our members 2 videos per week in addition to daily pictures ) and we'd like to know what you think of them.

Here's a still from the video:

The video itself is free for everybody at: http://wetlookpro.com/promo.wmv

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Alex

http://WetlookPro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.182 seconds to generate ]