minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 03:02:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21291.2.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: That doesn't make it better, please read.

Date: Sat 18/03/06 14:34:38 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

ISP's still keep record of who had what IP address and when. Even services that provide anonymous IP addresses can provide information if required by law enforcement.

We need to be thankful that we live in more freedom enlightened parts of the world. Things have improved in many areas, but they still don't all enjoy the rights we do.

I don't think it's as much freedom of speech as a matter of harrassment & other trash making the poor girl's life miserable. I imagine her phone number was part of the posts, as she was getting SMS, calls, etc.. Nobody should be expected to put up with that! Hopefully she has been able to change her phone number, but that is still a hassle to update your friends and family (possibly having to explain why). Since wetbob was not malicious in posting her pictures, I guess they wanted to keep things as low-key as possible.

It is a shame such cowpats exist. I remember from pre-Internet days, pooh-pooh heads trolling BBS's. There's a whole lot more of them now, and they can get around a lot faster. . .

In reply to Message (21291.2.1.1) Confused Re: That doesn't make it better, please read.

By auswet - au Sat 18/03/06 05:29:20 GMT

What I do not understand here is how they tracked someone to their front door through the IP address, unless the IP is fixed nobody would surely know who in the hell has a particular IP, mine changes everytime I use the internet and I have broadband, if I do a webcam I have to have the current IP of the computer I am connecting to. So something is rotten in denmark to use a famous quote.  And... what happened to freedom of speech??????

Auswet

In reply to Message (21291.2.1) Hello That doesn't make it better, please read.

By Andrew - pl Sat 18/03/06 04:15:08 GMT

Well that changes it a bit, but still the police asking friendly seems a little Belarussian to me :-D. I mean they should ask point.lt to put up some security like other servers have or they should tell the girl in question not to be so stupid to give out email adresses and telephones. I mean most girls on point don't give out anything, some have emails, but phones are really rare. If you do give it out it's your responsibility. IMHO don't stop posting. Some girls do like it (the example I gave, with adding extra photos) and what your internet police is doing is no more then censorship. The police "asking friendly"... seems creepy. And why in the world did they even find you by your IP adress when you did nothing wrong. They should just tell the girl to stop giving the personal data out (I mean every REGISTERED person could still contact her via point, she was seeking outside point contacts, so she got them, tehy didn't have to be friendly, it was her choice and her risk) and maybe inform point of their lack of security and of course does sending hate mail, though that can't probobly be done, as they are probobly nto from Lithuania. Contacting you is a form of intimidating and showing strenght. Even if it appears "friendly" it is not acceptable and IMHO you should not yield to such methods.

Anyway, the posts from POINT.LT will continue. I'll do them myself. As I do not break the law (as I am a lawyer) I will stop if point makes it illegal, that is you will have to accept some terms and conditions forbidding it. As for now however, rest assured, that you will get the odd point.lt photo that springs up every month.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (21291.2) Hello Re: no more posts

By wetbob - lt Sat 18/03/06 03:49:59 GMT

It was not official order. They told me that I am not doing something illegal, but they asked me freindly stop posting pictures here as this is harmfull for anoter people.
In reply to Message (21291) Sad no more posts

By wetbob - lt Sat 18/03/06 02:34:31 GMT

I have posted some photos from www.point.lt here. But now I must stop because I am prosecuted by internet police. Prosecution started when I have posted one link to girl's photo from point.lt.here. As you know in point.lt you can not only show your photos, but also you can write your diary, give your e-mail, phone number, adress and other personal information. The reason is that the girl whose link I posted has been atacked by hundreads of  vulgar and hurtful sms, calls, e-mail letters. She reported about this chase to internet police, they find out that the link was posted from my ip. I was invited to poice office to explain away about this and they have forbiden me to post any www.point.lt link here.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]