Wetlook-Online

Message # 21277.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: To the candid filmers

Date: Fri 17/03/06 07:24:01 GMT

Name: I wish I was like you,easily amused tk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with you points, Mr. E., but I also agree that it must be extremely difficult to do it this way.

So if you have some examples of how you do candid movies please feel free to post them ;)

In reply to Message (21277.2) Talking Re: To the candid filmers

By Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Fri 17/03/06 05:58:14 GMT

Could you please post some examples of the way you think it should be done?  
In reply to Message (21277) Hello To the candid filmers

By Mr. E. - uu Fri 17/03/06 04:13:12 GMT

I appreciate the work of the candid filmers very much. And I don’t want to complain. But there are some things which could be improved IMHO.

1. Zoom: I think that some filmers overtax their zoom funktion. I film aswell, but I never use the zoom more than at most 2 times a scene. It might be fun to play with the zoom but it just sucks and the camera always runs out of focus.

2. Panning: If there’s a good scene, keep on filming and don’t pan around if something happens in the back ground, as long the back ground scene is not worth it. I prefere 1 attractive girl to 100 big, old mamas.

3. Focus: I can understand that filmers don’t want to watch the entire the scene through their view-finder. But if you take the camera away, you sould take care to keep direction. As nobody wants to see the sand, the water or the sky. I saw scenes in which the girls get outside the frame for 90 percent of the scene.

4. Missing the best moments: You see two girls at the pool. Suddenly they tie up their hair, put away their cell-phones, but away their cigarettes, head for the pool and the filmer stops filming or pans away. Oh no! Right in that moment! Or they are already in the water, you have no idea what they are wearing, but when they come out you will know. Then they come out and the filmer pans away.

I suppose the viewing pleasure would be much better, if there was less zooming-in and -out (it really sucks), more continuity of the scenes, a steadier camerawork and more patience and more care for what is unimportant and what should be captured.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]