Wetlook-Online

Message # 21248.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Songkran 2006

Date: Thu 16/03/06 12:44:06 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
> You should book as soon as possible. getting to Bangkok will be no problem from Europe or US, but internal travel will be very difficult.

Right now, www.nokair.com still offers plenty of free seats for songkran for 1200..1800B (oneway)

But Magician is right: Book NOW, it will get more difficult each day.

About Chiang Mai: The water on the pictures is not a stream, it is a channel, part of the old wall around the ancient city. Action is all around there, impossible to miss. The most popular place for tourists is the eastern side around the Ta Pa gate. You might be interested in a map: http://www.chiangmai-chiangrai.com/chiangmai_city_map1.html

There are hundrets of small guest houses around there. There is one relativly big hotel right at the Ta Pa gate, this one might be interesting for you if you like aircon. I can't recommand the big western buissiness type hotels (boring ones, just bussiness hotels), but they are never booked out, even at songkran. They are in the south-east near the river, a 20 minute walk to the city.

Be sure to be in the city for the hole time, from 11th to 15th, better to 16th. MostWet is used to be in front of the one big hotel at the north-eastern part of the channel, I don't remember the name, for the three official days. If you can stand aircon this hotel might be interesting for you, too.

It is a big fun to hire a tuk-tuk for a ride around the channel. It is 6km, you will need several hours and it will cost 800..1000B - it is really worth the money! Expect to be fully exausted afterwards ;-)

Have a wounderful time there,

Farang

In reply to Message (21248.1) Hello Re: Songkran 2006

By Magician - gb Thu 16/03/06 07:44:55 GMT

You should book as soon as possible. getting to Bangkok will be no problem from Europe or US, but internal travel will be very difficult. I booked my tickets from Bangkok to Phuket about a month ago, and had to pay for business class going to Phuket, because the flights were already full.

A couple of years ago, I thought I would just turn up at the bus station and travel overland from Phuket to Bangkok after Songkran, but when I tried to book tickets 2 days in advance, they said there were no seats on any bus for 2 weeks. I had to go back to work before then, so had to get back to Bangkok, and ended up having to get seats on the only available flight - again business class, and I had to leave the hotel a day earlier than planned as this was the only seat available. Economy seats were not available for 9 days.

Hotels , I would think , would not be a problem, but again, the earlier you book the more chance you have of no problems, and staying where you want to stay, rather than just taking any old thing.

Whereever you end up in Thailand , you will have a great time!!

Enjoy,

Magician

In reply to Message (21248) Question Songkran 2006

By Larry - dk Wed 15/03/06 04:58:32 GMT

It&#8217;s time for Songkran on 13-15 of April.

Where are the best places the town of Chiang Mai to see it? On the pics I have see a stream. Is it good?

I wonder if www.MostWet.com would there even this year. And if so where? I would be fun to put in my girlfriend...  

Are there crowded on hotels, trains and fly&#8217;s and can be difficult to have a sit during Songkran? I have planned to book two week in advance.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]