Wetlook-Online

Message # 21240.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Wet story - edited

Date: Thu 16/03/06 16:27:30 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, thanks for clarifying that. However, if I can be flippant for just a moment, thanks so much for keeping the "We mutually accelerated" line in!

Seriously though, good effort all round

- wetimer

In reply to Message (21240.1.1.2) Great Re: Re: Re: Wet story - edited

By wetsel - wetsel@mighty-maus.de uu Thu 16/03/06 02:38:18 GMT

Great story! I'd love to hear more - from both of you!!!
In reply to Message (21240.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Wet story - edited

By Dasing-Tiger - de Wed 15/03/06 07:26:00 GMT

I'm neither Russian nor English, but I did like your Story, Dym. So this is a try for a more readible edited version. Dym, I hope I got the scenery right:

Each free summer evening I devote almost 2-3 hours to a healthy way of life: I go on my bicycle passing the whole city towards a lake - Pedaling more slowly along the shore, breathing fresh air and having a rest from the city’s noise.

As usual I wore a pair of shabby old jeans, a sports shirt, and worn out sport shoes. I rolled on my "Merida" and went through the city on my well-known route. Having passed traffic-stuffed street labyrinths, I started to sense on my skin the slight cool breeze radiating from a small forest. The woods were inconsiderately pierced with an asphalt path leading to a reservoir. The street was nearly without traffic and when I came closer to the lakeshore there was hardly anyone around. I was pleased: Being away from people is another reason for me to come here.

The descent to water was not the most pleasant – one had to climb down a series of uneven rocks, then it was necessary to find your path through big thorny bushes. But, having overcome all these obstacles, as though in compensation for the inconvenience, the wide sandy strip of a beach with a flat entrance to the water became present.

Usually I do not go down to the water - I walk on high coast, enjoying the marvelous view. This time I saw the traces of a bicycle directed towards the waterline – as if it wanted to find out if water had become warm after many cold weeks. Having got out on free space from tenacious paws of a bush, I saw a poisonous - yellow bicycle laying on sand – just a little to the left hand side. Nothing particular, just a domestic "Stealth". The characteristics of the frame quickly defined the bike as "female". The owner of the bicycle squatted at the water and held her palms in the water, examining the temperature of the reservoir – something I had actually done now and then. Obviously being satisfied with the result, she sat on the sand and began to untie her sport shoes.

"The girl has come to the lake to relax. Nothing special" – I thought.

I had put my bike near to the yellow "Stealth" and went to find out "how is the water?"

Despite my assumptions my stranger stopped undressing after having removed her sport shoes. The girl stood at the shore, at that line of a beach, where dry sand was made damp by the revolving waves of small surf. She was in light blue jeans in which made her harmonious figure look very seductively, and in a closely fitting violet-red T-shirt.

After a little swaying from one foot to the other, she sometimes allowed waves to slightly lick the tips of her white socks. Each time as soon as the next wave threatened to flood her ankle, she made a quick step back and when the wave peacefully receded in the lake, she came back to her former place, as though making advances with the water. It was visible that this occupation amused her very much.

I slowly walked closer and came down to her side, all the time observing the girl playing with the waves. She was so concentrated in her occupation, that she did not at all notice me for a few minutes.

“Hi,” said I, to draw her attention, – “is the water warm?”

She quickly turned to me, remaining to stand sideways, and her somehow erected „cockerel" - the stack of the sun brownish - fair-haired streams collapsed and smoothly recovered. Her face appeared even and very beautiful, with the European features of refinement. Her baffled looked at my unexpected appearance produced an enticing sight and an easy half-smile slightly slipped on her lips.

“I don’t really know yet” she said, trying to sort out her unruly hair, bringing them back in shape with a tail sticking out upwards, “one hand has tried, at least…”

At that point I already felt a hardly perceptible move of a stimulating breeze, an unknown expectation of coming pleasures. And the source of my excitement were neither her magnificent hips under the fitted jeans nor the movements of her beautiful, erect breast under the elastic T-shirt but her feet. Feet in slightly wet socks!

Suddenly her eyes narrowed, the face straightened, all her body became strained as a string. She breathed in quickly and deeply as though a slice of ice had been thrown into the collar of her shirt, then she exhaled and relaxed. I looked downwards and saw that she now stood in a pool, her feet all wet as well as her socks.

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault” I told her, hardly holding back a smile “I have distracted you and you have got wet.”

The girl didn’t answer; she just smiled barely visible, as though she was smiling about herself. She now stood ankle-deep in the water, and I looked at her, with more and more excitement.

“The water is warm” she said and stepped forward.

She made some slow steps, leaned forward, continuously observing how the water gradually changed the color of her light blue jeans over dark blue to almost black. Being in the lake almost knee-deep, she stopped and turned her face towards me. She was imprinting in me the guilty-naughty view of the had-been-naughty girl who had climbed in a pool in new sandals. In completion of this picture she had lifted the right leg above water and started to twist the foot as though showing me "look, how I have got wet". Then she slowly knelt down, so that there was not a dry space between her legs anymore.

I looked at her and could not take my eyes of that place where the soft cotton fabric of easy summer jeans adjoined to the water’s smooth surface. My excitement grew as ever less dry clothes remained on her body.

It appeared as if the girl did not pay any attention to me at all. She was completely absorbed in the bathing, taking an all around view of herself: She had bent her head forward and rested her hands on the bottom of the lake. So she slightly rocked backwards - forward observing how she created artificial ripples, which millimeter by millimeter ate dry cotton of her jeans. Then she looked towards her back where a few handful of water had caressed her buttocks and slightly above …

Suddenly she sat down, the water reaching up to her waist and having sat in such position for a few seconds, she stood up and straightened out as a string. With the expression of pleasure on her face she threw her head back, gracefully enjoying the thin wet, glistening jeans, stuck on magnificent hips. She scooped water with her both hands combined to a boat, poured it on her legs in front and tried to wet her buttocks, having bent almost to 90 degrees. Having scooped the next portion, she brought it to her neck and dripped it on the right shoulder. Dark streams of water directed downwards her fitting T-shirt, making it almost transparent. Her right hand slowly followed the damp trace precisely outlining the contours of a beautifully erect breast. Having repeated these movements some more time, she had practically not left a dry place on her T-shirt. The girl leaned forward, placed herself on her elbows and curved as a cat she was almost completely submerged in the water.  Only on her shoulders she now had two small dry spots.

Then she rose to full growth – she looked all brilliant and unbelievably seductive – moved towards the coast and slowly came close to me. Being slightly bent forward she touched me lightly with her breast. In an instant movement I embraced her wet waist and she came close so strongly that we both fell down. My fingers quickly went upward her thighs and touched her perineum which nearly made her scream. My hands began to lift up feverishly her stuck T-shirt and to unbutton her jeans. To my surprise during this moment I was cautious, but energetically discharged

“No, not like this, and not here” she said with an excited voice “come, it will be pleasant to you” and dragged me towards the water. At first I hesitated, but then she turned to me, put her hand on my inflated cock, slightly pressed it downwards and whispered: "it is pleasant to you". I looked at her big breasts which under the wet T-shirt seemed even more perfect, and as it might have seemed for an observer, stupidly followed her, like a zombie. When I recovered, I was already knee-deep in the water, and she still went without stopping. When the water reached much above our knees, the girl stopped, turned to me and asked, smiling:

“How is it? Pleasant?”

It was REALLY pleasant! The soft jeans impregnated with water stuck lovely around my legs. I looked at the sport shoes under water and was already raised, with emotions that had been unknown to me, not better, but somehow on another level.

My seductress quickly scooped both hands with water and splashed me. I felt how the water, wetting my jeans and underwear, cooled my heated body. It was divine! With the same movement, the girl splashed out one more portion of water. This time she began to massage my cock through my wet jeans in regular intervals as if she wanted to push out the water. Then she embraced my neck with both hands, jumped on me, clasping her legs around my hips, and I - not expecting such "swoop" – fell back together with her. We went under water with our heads in an instant.

We were bound together in completely inconceivable poses, supported by the lake’s ground, while the agitated water became brown. With violent force we nestled at each other, trying if it were possible to rub more densely along her perineum.

As a result of frenzied fuss we arrived in a state of relative relaxation. My little girl completely laid on the sand with her back, so that the head was practically on land, and all body disappeared under a thin layer of water. I lay directly beside her. Our jeans had slipped down our hips, displaying naked edges of underwear: My dark blue cotton swimming trunks which now seemed absolutely black, and her cotton pink panty.

For some time we laid motionless, then I felt that her sweet hand had unbuttoned some buttons on my jeans; she began to move her hand slightly up and down between my jeans and trunks. It was very pleasant to feel her fingers through the wet linen. I decided to do the same: put my hands in her wet jeans, groped through her panty, and began to mass, first softly and then with force. After a while she took up the motion and moved all her body along my movements, and her fingers in my jeans became more energetic. We mutually accelerated. Her fingers strongly clasped my flesh and turned from gentle to rigid in the right movements. My head and eyes seemed to explode, I felt as if my body was strained to a limit. Her hand raged. My pleasure was driven to the edge, and, having broken, departed downwards, to a chasm. And I exploded together with it...

Having got out on land, we tumbled down on a small grass spot near to the bicycles thrown here.

We laid side to side for I do not remember the time, maybe 10 minutes maybe 1,5 hours.

“What is your name?” I asked for myself, not expecting an answer.

“Veronica. And better it is simple – Vick …”

In reply to Message (21240.1) Hello Re: Wet story

By wetimer - uu Tue 14/03/06 15:31:08 GMT

I'm sure it was a great story in the original Russian. Are there any bilingual people out there who can do a proper translation? As it is, this translation is hilarious. I particularly like:

- We mutually accelerated

- I have felt inside myself hardly perceptible whiff of a stimulating breeze

- Her right hand has slowly walked on a damp trace precisely designating contours of an elastic breast.

- Her hand raged. Lump pleasures it was drove to the edge

I could go on. Honestly... this electronic translation business... Genuis! You couldn't make up this stuff!

In reply to Message (21240) Read This Wet story

By Dym - dimawert@yandex.ru ru Tue 14/03/06 14:02:01 GMT

Electronic translation from Russian

Greetings to all those who likes to bathe and simply to become wet in all clothes, and also to everyone who adores behind it modestly to observe!!!

I want to tell to you one small, but very much (as it seems to me) an entertaining history how has had the luck to meet to me one remarkable girl due to whom my precisely limited frameworks of sexual pleasure have become wet the last summer and have softened on the basis from what have blurred in the different sides so, that them now and with the help of the field-glass to not make out &#61514;.

And it was so …

Almost 2-3 hours I devote each free summer evening to a healthy way of life &#61514; and a meal on a bicycle through all city to lake to pass slowly on coast, air fresh to breathe, from noise city to have a rest. Well, I on myself have pulled old shabby jeans, sports shirt, have got in shabby sport boots, got to fighting "Merida" and have rolled for city on a route for a long time known to me. Having passed a stuffy interlacing of street labyrinthes, I from dispersal have plunged in I skin, the weakening cool proceeding from small forest, inconsiderately pierced with the asphalt path conducting to a reservoir. To people was very little and when I have come nearer to coast of lake around in general appeared nobody, than I was rather pleased: behind it also I go here that from people to have a rest.

Descent to water was not the most pleasant – it was necessary to jump all over again on inconvenient earthen steps, then it was necessary to be torn through that were grown bushes not clear that, but, having overcome all these obstacles, as though in compensation for the received inconveniences, the wide sandy strip of a beach with a flat entrance in water was offered you. Usually I do not go down to the water, and I wander on high coast, enjoying an opening kind. This time I of tears from a bicycle also was directed downwards – whether it wanted to find out water after enough cold week has got warm. Having got out from tenacious paws of a bush on free space, I have seen a little more to the left from myself a poisonous - yellow bicycle laying on sand. So, anything especial, domestic "Stealth". On characteristic appearance of a frame I have quickly determined, that is great "female". The mistress of bicycle squated at the water and made for what actually I here and have gone down – drove palms on water taking temperature of a reservoir. Having probably satisfied with result, she sat on sand and began to untie sport boots. " The girl has arrived on lake to be expiated. Anything especial in it is not present " – I have thought.

I have put the steel friend near to yellow "Stealth" and have gone to find out " as the water? "

Despite of my assumption, all undressing mine stranger was limited only to removal sport boots. The girl stood on coast, at that line of a beach, for which dry friable sand was made damp due to a small surf. She was in light blue jeans in which her harmonous figure looked very seductively, and in seductively fitting violet-red T-shirt. It is a little shifting from one foot to the other, she sometimes allowed waves slightly to lick tips white socks. And each time as soon as the next wave was threatened to flood her on ankle, made a quick step back and when wave lamb receded back in lake, came back to a former place, as though making advances with water. It was visible, that this occupation of her very much amused.

I have approached closer and have risen absolutely beside, observing for that as the girl plays with waves. She was so is keen on the occupation, that some time at all refused to notice me.

- Hi, – has told I, drawing on itself attention, – is the water warm?

She has quickly turned to me, having remained to stand sideways, and her somehow erected " cockerel " on a head the stack on shoulders poured in beams of the sun brownish - fair-haired streams has collapsed and smoothly. Her face appeared correct and very beautiful, with the European features of refinement. She has looked at me mysterious is amazed an enticing sight and the easy half-smile has slightly slipped on her lips.

- Moreover has not understood – she has made, putting in order the unruly hair, braiding them back in unit with a tail sticking out upwards, – a hand has tried, like anything …

Already then I have felt inside myself hardly perceptible whiff of a stimulating breeze, a presentiment unknown to me pleasures. And a source of mine excitation were not her fitted jeans magnificent hips and not acting through T-shirt elastic dummies of a correct, high breast, and her foot. Foots in slightly wet socks (!).

Suddenly her eyes were approximated, the face was extended, all her body has strained as a string, she with hissing has involved air in easy as though to her for a collar have thrown a slice of ice, and has then exhaled and relaxed. I have looked downwards and have seen, that she stands in a pool and touches fingers in through wet socks.

Is my guilty, – I have told, hardly constraining a smile – have distracted you from an affair and you have got wet.

The girl has answered nothing, only has hardly appreciablly smiled, as though about herself.

She stood on ankle in water, and I looked at her, more and more forcing the excitation.

- And water is warm – she told and has stepped forward.

She has made some slow steps bowed, continuously observing how water gradually changes color of her jeans with dark blue up to almost black. Coming in the lake almost knee-deep, she has stopped and turned to me by the face, having thrown in me a guilty - naughty sight of the had been guilty girl who have climbed in a pool in new sandals, and in completion of a picture has lifted the right leg above water and began to twist the foot as though showing me " look as I has got wet ". Then she has slowly kneelt, so, that between her legs there was not enough a dry space.

I looked at her and could not tear off a sight from that place where the soft cotton fabric of easy summer jeans adjoined to a water smooth surface. My excitation grew as on her body remained ever less than dry clothes.

The girl, appear, already at all did not pay to me attention, completely after being absorbed in the bathing, taking an all around view of itself: that, having inclined a head forward and rested hands in a bottom slightly rocked backwards - forward observing how it is artificial the created ripples on millimeters eats a dry cotton of her jeans; that looked to itself for a back and having scooped a palm of a few water caressed itself on buttocks and hardly above …

Suddenly she sharply sat, appearing under water on a waist and having sat in such position a pair of seconds, was straightened in a string. With expression of pleasure on the face she has thrown a head back, gracefully indulging the thin fingers wet, exuding jeans, stuck on magnificent hips. She scooped water both hands combined " boat ", poured out to itself that on legs in front tried to irrigate buttocks, having bent almost on 90 degrees. Having scooped the next portion, she has brought it to a neck and has overturned to herself on the right shoulder. Dark stream waters has directed downwards on fitting T-shirt, making its almost transparent. Her right hand has slowly walked on a damp trace precisely designating contours of an elastic breast. Having repeated these movements some more time, thus practically not having left a dry place on T-shirt, the girl has advanced, to lean on elbows and was curved as a cat, almost completely having plunged in water, having left on shoulders only two small site dry clothes. Then she has risen in full growth all brilliant and it is impossible seductive, has left on coast and has closely come nearer to me. Hardly having advanced she slightly has touched me her breast. Sharp movement I have embraced her for a wet waist and have involved in myself so sharply and so strongly, that we hardly were knocked by a forward teeth. Intense fingers I have quickly lead upwards on the internal side of her hip and violently ran in perineum from what she hardly has screamed. My hands began to lift up feverishly her stuck T-shirt and to unbutton jeans. To the surprise during this moment I was cautious, but is energetically discharged.

- No, not so, and not here – she has made the excited voice – have gone, it is pleasant to you – and has dragged behind itself to water. Firstly I understanding rested, then she has turned to me, has put the palm on my inflated zip, has slightly pressed downwards and has whispered: " it is pleasant to you ". I have looked at her slightly the big breasts which under wet T-shirt seem even more perfectly, and is obedient obeyed, stupidly following her, as zombi. When I have come round, was already knee-deep in water, and she all went not stopping. When water has got much above knees, the girl has stopped, having turned to me and has asked, smiling:

- Well as? Pleasantly?

It was really pleasant! The soft jeans impregnated with water lovely stuck round my legs. I have presented the sport boots under water and was already raised not from contemplation, and with feelings that was was not present, not better, but somehow on another.

My seductress has quickly scooped before me both hands water and has splashed out on me. I have felt, as water, having wetted jeans and cotton cowards under them, give a cool my intense body. It was divine! Having repeated the same movement, the girl has splashed out one more portion of water, but this time began to mass my zip through wet jeans and cowards, as though in regular intervals dispersing to splash out water. Then she has embraced me for a neck both hands, jump on me, having clasped legs my hips, and I not expecting such "swoop" have fallen together with her back, go out to one instant under water with a head. We were bound with her in completely inconceivable poses, all bottom, why water have agitated became brown, with violent force nestled to each other, tried as it is possible to be rubed more densely about her perineum. Appearing on relative shoaliness as a result of frenzied fuss, my little girl has completely lain a back on sand so, that the head was practically on land, and all body disappeared under a thin layer of water. I have lain absolutely beside. Our jeans have slipped on hips, having naked edges of underwear: at me darkly dark blue cotton swimming trunks which now seem absolutely black, and at her, too cotton, pink panty.

Some time we laid motionlessly, then I have felt, that her sweet hand having unbuttoned some buttons on zip &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1079;&#1083;&#1072; to me between jeans and cowards and to begin to fidget there upwards - downwards. It was very pleasant to feel her fingers through wet linen. I have decided to make the same: has climbed to her in jeans, has groped through shorts, and began to mass, all over again is easy, and then with force. After a while she began to be extended and move all body towards to my movements, and her fingers in my jeans became more energetic. We mutually accelerated. Her fingers have strongly clasped my flesh, and gentle have turned to rigid precise movements. In my head and in eyes has grown dull, I have felt as my body have strained up to a limit. Her hand raged. Lump pleasures it was drove to the edge, and, having broken, has departed downwards, to a chasm. And I have departed together with it... Having got out on land, we were tumbled down on small site grasses near to the bicycles thrown here.

We laid beside I do not remember as for a long time, 10 minutes can, and 1,5 hours can – I have lost count of time.

- What is your name? – I have asked unexpectedly for myself.

- Veronica. And better it is simple – Vick …

So actually began my "wet" existence. We not a time still with Vick to wet together in this lake, and she appeared present the joker, and each time was in miscellaneous: skirts, stockings, stockings, blinkers, etc. In a bath in it to be engaged too cool. It certainly not replacement to traditional sex, but I shall tell to you, that it costs that. Believe …

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]