minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:29:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 21219.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: WetlookPro.com just got better: daily updates & now videos!

Date: Mon 13/03/06 13:14:15 GMT

Name: Alex us

Email: alex@wetlookpro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It seems that wetlook lovers are divided into several categories that do not share each others interest. The current set was shot because a lot of members have requested it. We got a lot of great reponse about this set even though we only have 30 pix rolled out right now. There will be 120 more pictuers and 2 5-min videos. Also, the white top comes off.
In reply to Message (21219.1) Hello Re: WetlookPro.com just got better: daily updates & now videos!

By Rob - uu Mon 13/03/06 01:43:28 GMT

Ok, that's nice and all. But please,allow me just one question: will there be a better choice of clothing somwhere in the future again? I nearly cancelled my membership when looking at today's update...

I mean: your pics are among the best as long as you don't use things like woolen sweaters or this stupid structured white top from the latest set, clothes which doesn't really look wet and clinging at all. They could as well be dry and would still look the same. There used to be such great sets on your site! The first few ones made me sign up at once.

Sorry for the moaning, but this is SO frustrating! Nice locations, nice girls, nice photography - and everything's ruined by such crappy looking clothes ;(

In reply to Message (21219) Hello WetlookPro.com just got better: daily updates & now videos!

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Mon 13/03/06 00:28:11 GMT

We have a great news for the fans of our site: we will now roll out new content on daily basis! And we will also be featuring video clips as well. So, if you haven't signed up with us yet - now there is a great time to do so!

http://WetlookPro.com

Join us soon!

Alex

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]