WetlookPro

Message # 21194.2.1.1

Subject: Idea Please read Juans message on how to download from youtube [nt]

Date: Sun 12/03/06 12:08:18 GMT

Name: wetdane dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (21194.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Clip

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 12/03/06 10:53:01 GMT

You are right Sopping....and also....the girl is not a very good actress either....cos the whole thing is staged...and you can tell she has been coached...cos her scream as she falls in...is not very convincing.....so considerng the whole thing was staged to make it look like it was a surprize event...and the girl was obviously coached beforehand...you would have thought that the cameraman would have done a better job with his camerawork.

Also...the youtube.com service really sucks as a media platform....the video delivery is extremely poor...and I have a very fast connection....yet the videos on their site play extremely poorly and keep stopping every 5 seconds. Most amateur sites have decent bandwidth these days....so for a professional video hosting site the quality of their video streaming services is extremely poor.

Rapidshare is a lot better, cos at least they allow you to download and play the videos properly off-line. With Youtube....they block you from being able to download a video offline....and it plays online like crap. If you are gonna prevent downloading....at least make your online streaming play decently.....but this service does neither.

MK

In reply to Message (21194.2) Thumbs Down Re: Clip

By Sopping - us Sun 12/03/06 04:37:59 GMT

Good subject, but is positively the worst camerawork I have ever seen!! Dammit, the subject is supposed to be moving, not the camera!  The subject rarely is seen as the camera pans, zooms, and points all over the landscape! Bah.

S:

In reply to Message (21194) Hello Clip

By Anonymous - night_raven_87@hotmail.com uu Sat 11/03/06 18:30:59 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR9rD2IOpeM&search=Pushed%20into%20pool

Not a bad clip. Enjoy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]