minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 00:53:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21191.2.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: I thought, only the guys went into the pool?!

Date: Sun 12/03/06 16:40:25 GMT

Name: Paul Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Was a long time before that I send them, and I had them on low res, I cant find the hi res....
In reply to Message (21191.2.2) Hello Re: I thought, only the guys went into the pool?!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 12/03/06 14:58:29 GMT

That is true...as far as the British version of this show was done.....and in the original German version...only guys were pushed in the pool during the main course of the show...but at the end of the show each week....loads of girls would jump in the pool fully clothed at the end. I have scenes from about 20 endings of these shows (sadly they did not do this on the UK version).

FYI...in the Greek version of Mann O Mann show...that aired on the Antenna 1 channel in Greece in the late 1990's...they reversed the roles...and they had a show hostess pushed lots of nicely dressed women into the pool....my friend Paul from Greece sent in those clips (but note how it was a woman who pushed the other girls in the pool....not guys).

The irony of that show concept is.....it's really a case unfair exploitation of men...where if the roles were reversed....it would be totally poltically incorrect and considered to be sexist and demeaning...i.e. the theme of that show is all about women taunting and belittling men and then dispensing with them by tossing them into the pool....and if the roles were to be reversed and there was a male show where the men abused the women in that fashion....it would be decried by feminist groups immediately.

As the saying goes...."whats good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander".....so if you are going to have a show where the women taunt and humilate the men....then they should give equal time for the men to do the same thing to the women as well.

MK

In reply to Message (21191.2) Question I thought, only the guys went into the pool?! [nt]

By Norman - de Sun 12/03/06 10:02:43 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (21191) Hello Man o Man

By Tom - uu Sat 11/03/06 15:24:14 GMT

Does anyone have clips from the gameshow Man o Man ?

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]